DEAD H60 HELP!!!

Allavae

My PC shut off earlier randomly and I was presuming this was just a software issue, but I checked the bios anyway. I found that my 4790K was hitting 99 Degrees. The fan on my cooler is picked up and runs fine, but the pump itself isn't picked up anywhere, and it used to say what RPM it was running at. Any ideas?!?

1 minute ago, Allavae said:

My PC shut off earlier randomly and I was presuming this was just a software issue, but I checked the bios anyway. I found that my 4790K was hitting 99 Degrees. The fan on my cooler is picked up and runs fine, but the pump itself isn't picked up anywhere, and it used to say what RPM it was running at. Any ideas?!?

Unless somethings not properly plugged in, it's probably dead. Sorry :/

Sounds like the pump died.:(

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

when it is on does the pump vibrate at all? If it isn't then it is dead. If you are in the warranty period then RMA. If not your screwed

So after the pump not showing up in anything at all, I booted up my pc with it held at an angle by accident and now the pump works....

2 hours ago, Allavae said:

So after the pump not showing up in anything at all, I booted up my pc with it held at an angle by accident and now the pump works....

I'd still replace it. Not trustworthy IMO after this incident