I need more power to play Titanfall

thepetedude

Ive got a i7 4790k with 780ti Asus GPU...Msi gaming 5 motherboard... and I need more speed to dominate in titan fall...I have run benchmark programs Nova bench with a score of 2500 to 2600... Is that slow?

Your PC should have more than enough juice for Titanfall.

Unless you want to play it in 4k?

I think that maybe this game needs a connection of more than 130 bps... or some thing     I get slaughtered in the game

I even play at 1280 by 720 to go fast but Im no pro at killing but I should do better

6 minutes ago, thepetedude said:

Ive got a i7 4790k with 780ti Asus GPU...Msi gaming 5 motherboard... and I need more speed to dominate in titan fall...I have run benchmark programs Nova bench with a score of 2500 to 2600... Is that slow?

Sorry to say but last time i play'd titanfall there were 40 people playing Worldwide, the game is dead

It says it has 472 world wide now... I think that's anought to get some killin in I think

14 minutes ago, thepetedude said:

It sounds really strange that you need more. That game is not that hard to run and you should be able to run it very good. :D

maybe EA will come up with another first person shooter... that's better

1 minute ago, thepetedude said:

maybe EA will come up with another first person shooter... that's better

Battlefield 5...  Set to release in Q4 of this year or maybe Q1 of next year

And Titanfall 2 is in the making

so cool  now If I could get my avatar to move faster than the other players...maybe its because I use a wireless game pad

I had Battlefield 4 but the graphic were a little  simple and old

1 hour ago, thepetedude said:

so cool  now If I could get my avatar to move faster than the other players...maybe its because I use a wireless game pad

Well, if you're playing on PC the majority of players you're going up against are using keyboard and mouse. A gamepad's analog sticks cannot turn as quickly as someone with a mouse, so that might be costing you some gunfights.

Titanfall uses a fairly old engine and it's very easy to run on modern gaming hardware. Your system is far more powerful than is necessary. If you're concerned about your system's performance in the game I'd recommend just measuring your framerate in the game directly. Whatever Nova bench is won't give you a result that's directly relevant to the game.