Recently bought the Beyrdynamic DT990's want help with my overall audi0 setup

ItsRetorical

Okay so for christmas i got the 32ohm dt990's which are great but i'm wondering if my overall audio setup could be bottle necked and if there's anything i should upgrade.

as far as my on board audio goes i'm not sure but I have the gigabyte 990fxa-UD3 motherboard 

Should i get an Amp?

Is there anything else i could upgrade?

I got the 32 ohm cause i like to use them on my phone in bed from time to time and at the time there was a christmas sale where they wer like almost a hundred dollars off the 250 ohm

3 minutes ago, SSL said:

Why the 32 ohm? Could be damping factor issues.

also i didnt say there was any probs i was just saying is there anything i could upgrade

With such low impedance it's doubtful that you need an amp for them. Are they loud enough for your liking when using your phone and PC? If so then you are good to go. If however, you feel that they don't get loud enough or that it sounds to you like there are parts of the music that aren't being produced by the headphones, then you might look into an amp to boost the power. As far as I know this usually only occurs with higher impedance headphones being under powered.

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!