Which of these Budget mobile CPU is the best?

I wanted to know that which one of the following 3 CPU's is the best performing one and by how much.

1. Intel celeron 3205U 1.5Ghz

2. Intel Pentium N3540 2.66Ghz

3. Amd E1-2500 1.4Ghz

And will these processors be good for web browsing, watching movies and a light corel Draw work?

The Pentium is the fastest and will do great.
I can also say, the Pentium is on the same level with AMD A6-5200 and that woud be enough for CorelDRAW.

Those are some very old processors, can't find any haswell(4000 series)/boradwell(5000 series)/skylake(6000 series) pentiums? 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

5 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Those are some very old processors, can't find any haswell(4000 series)/boradwell(5000 series)/skylake(6000 series) pentiums? 

pentium n3540 is less than 2 years old

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

5 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

The Celeron is Broadwell, the Pentium is Bay Trail, which is newer than Haswell.

3 minutes ago, ZetZet said:

pentium n3540 is less than 2 years old

3 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

The Celeron is Broadwell, the Pentium is Bay Trail, which is newer than Haswell.

Ohh my bad, thought they used the same numbering.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

15 minutes ago, Jacksy said:

The Pentium is the fastest and will do great.
I can also say, the Pentium is on the same level with AMD A6-5200 and that woud be enough for CorelDRAW.

The Celeron probably has higher single-threaded performance though, since it's based on a proper performance-oriented architecture (and a higher TDP). But the extra cores should give the Pentium more multi-threaded performance.

The AMD E1-2500 is a lot weaker across the board.

BayTrail works really good.
I have one in my tablet and i'm very happy with it.