Rocket League + Nvidia GeForce Experience = Windows 10 Restart....?

Hey everyone, first time posting.

I've begun experiencing a somewhat unique problem - at least to me. I'm a big fan of Rocket League, but recently I have been playing when it will just give me a monocolored screen, like aqua or brown, and then restart my computer. I searched the forum for any possible information on this, and tried quickly Googling it, but both quickly stopped having any relevant information.

I also recently started using Nvidia GeForce to try out Moonlight; I also figured, as long as I'd be trying the "GeForce Experience," I might as well try at least a couple of the features. I tried ending all of the Nvidia background tasks when it restarted, and then running Rocket League again and it seems to be working fine - 45 minute test.

So, my question is, has anyone else experienced anything like this with either of these programs? Or am being mislead by my test? And why would it cause what seems like such a strange, graphical crash? I guess that's three questions. But I'd love to hear from anyone who has anything to input.

Thanks!

Rig:
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7
CPU: i7-6700K
DRAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Trident Z
GPU: Zotac GTX 970 Amp Extreme Core Ed.
PSU: EVGA 850 G2

All geforce experience does is optimizes game settings(once it has found required config file(s)) and keep your graphics card drivers updated, and a few other small things which i dont use, but still if your driver hasnt been updated, id suggest updating it. Also, make sure your video cables are fully attached

Drivers are up to date, cables are secure and well managed. Nvidia GeForce also has streaming and ShadowPlay, in addition to the optimization. The optimization I'm really just curious to see what they think is the best settings.

It's actually been running beautifully for months - this was a new issue, which is about as recent as the GeForce change.

Uninstall geforce experience and run the game and see if it fixes it. Bit of a weird problem for it to be geforce experience though, I use it everyday and haven't seen such problems.

If the problem is fixed after uninstall, then reinstall and try again.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000