Custom Keycaps

Okay, I was wondering where Linus got those beautiful grey and orange keycaps in his video at (video linked), i NEEDEEDEDEDEDEDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD them now. they look amazing

I've been looking all over the place for grey and orange, ive found black and orange, just orange, just black, etc. and, if you can link me to a site where i could get FULLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY customizable keycaps(like choosing keycaps like: 

caps for cherrymx brown, tactile on keys(pbt): WASD, SHIFT, SPACE, R; able to have a back light shine through on the rest(ABS), fully colored orange on WASD, SHIFT, SPACE, R, FUNCTION KEYS, ARROW KEYS, (all those delete random stuff things over the arrow keys), grey on the rest, and finally, O RINGS(i can get these separate).

please tell me where i can find any these options, as i dont have a set price range.

edit: i dont know if i can get pbt AND coloured, but idk 

and also, i dont know how to 3D print stuff or make stuff, if you could help me with that too, that would be a life saver

Don't say "I don't have a set price range. I bet you do. Single keysets can cost well over $150, or even more for extremely rare, one time run  sets. If you want something like the one in the video, I'm pretty sure that they got those keys from WASD keyboards, since they will do custom ABS keys for people. If you want some custom PBT, there isn't really anything out there. There are a few people that will dye caps for you, but it isn't exactly a cheap thing to do. (since you generally have to ship them around the world and back.)

As for a set that looks really good with orange in it, there are two that I'm aware of, and you could even mix them with other sets that you would think look nice. For sets with orange in them, Skidata and Hack'd by geeks are the two sets that I know of, although both are SA profile, IIRC. (And I just remembered a third, which is Carbon SA.) 

I think that overall, you will find other sets that you might like better, but you'll be incredibly disappointed by the lack of availability, as a lot of these sets can be extremely expensive.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

On 2/24/2016 at 1:50 AM, KaminKevCrew said:

Don't say "I don't have a set price range. I bet you do. Single keysets can cost well over $150, or even more for extremely rare, one time run  sets. If you want something like the one in the video, I'm pretty sure that they got those keys from WASD keyboards, since they will do custom ABS keys for people. If you want some custom PBT, there isn't really anything out there. There are a few people that will dye caps for you, but it isn't exactly a cheap thing to do. (since you generally have to ship them around the world and back.)

As for a set that looks really good with orange in it, there are two that I'm aware of, and you could even mix them with other sets that you would think look nice. For sets with orange in them, Skidata and Hack'd by geeks are the two sets that I know of, although both are SA profile, IIRC. (And I just remembered a third, which is Carbon SA.) 

I think that overall, you will find other sets that you might like better, but you'll be incredibly disappointed by the lack of availability, as a lot of these sets can be extremely expensive.

Okay, Kamin, thank you for your reply, and I have a question; for skidata, the caps are doubleshot, will the LEDs on my k95 rgb go through?

On 2/25/2016 at 5:16 AM, VizualHealing said:

Okay, Kamin, thank you for your reply, and I have a question; for skidata, the caps are doubleshot, will the LEDs on my k95 rgb go through?

The LEDs will not shine through. There has never been a 'nice' set that has backlighting bleed intentionally. For a lot of people, myself included, the underlighting looks way better than actual backlit caps.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)