Candian retailer?

Go to solution Solved by jasonc_01,

DazMode.com  

They are out of mississauga, Dundas and 403 area.

In the next few months I will be building a new computer and I am basing the entire setup around future water cooling.  That will come later as I am far from done researching, and the last time I did any custom water cooling it was at least 15 years ago and was, as the kids say these days, pretty ghetto.  Let's just say there's a lot more options and science behind it now than there was back in the day with pillaging junkyards for heater cores and hitting up hobby shops for pumps and tubing.  Don't get me going on the home made water blocks either :D

I am wondering if there are any real good Canadian retailers available for purchasing water cooling equipment, or if I am stuck ordering from the more popular stores I can find in the US or Europe.  I understand watercooling and 'budget' don't really go hand in hand, but if I can save myself some money on shipping and currency conversions I would like to when possible.

NCIX seems to have a fairly decent selection of components in general but lacks a lot of specific things.  This was really the only place I could find in Canada that was even really worth browsing, the other links I could find online were dead.

Apologies if this thread is a repeat or is out of place or anything.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

1 minute ago, givegomezthegun said:

In the next few months I will be building a new computer and I am basing the entire setup around future water cooling.  That will come later as I am far from done researching, and the last time I did any custom water cooling it was at least 15 years ago and was, as the kids say these days, pretty ghetto.  Let's just say there's a lot more options and science behind it now than there was back in the day with pillaging junkyards for heater cores and hitting up hobby shops for pumps and tubing.  Don't get me going on the home made water blocks either :D

I am wondering if there are any real good Canadian retailers available for purchasing water cooling equipment, or if I am stuck ordering from the more popular stores I can find in the US or Europe.  I understand watercooling and 'budget' don't really go hand in hand, but if I can save myself some money on shipping and currency conversions I would like to when possible.

NCIX seems to have a fairly decent selection of components in general but lacks a lot of specific things.  This was really the only place I could find in Canada that was even really worth browsing, the other links I could find online were dead.

Apologies if this thread is a repeat or is out of place or anything.

I live in the US and had trouble getting all the EK parts I needed without shipping oversea.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

DazMode.com  

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

Dazmode.com is about the only water cooling vendor in Canada that I'm aware of. They have a lot of equipment in stock and prices for us Canucks are pretty damn good.

They also ship orders very quickly. 

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Just now, ApolloX75 said:

Dazmode.com is about the only water cooling vendor in Canada that I'm aware of. They have a lot of equipment in stock and prices for us Canucks are pretty damn good.

Picking up my EK stuff on monday.

He also has his own water cooling line Darkside, and soft line kits. Pretty good prices, actually really good.

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

2 minutes ago, jasonc_01 said:

Picking up my EK stuff on monday.

He also has his own water cooling line Darkside, and soft line kits. Pretty good prices, actually really good.

I'm actually in the process of mocking up a new loop for my system for a case change.

Going to be using a Darkside Reservoir and Radiator this time instead of my old Swiftech res/rad.

I use an EK Supremacy (Maple Leaf edition) water block, excellent quality.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

3 hours ago, jasonc_01 said:

DazMode.com  

3 hours ago, ApolloX75 said:

Thank you, gentlemen!

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop