Racks on racks on racks!

megadarkwood

From my searches, StarTech seems to be the only seller of racks in Canada (other than NCIX and Newegg who re-sell StarTech products), which sucks for us. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Im not sure, 25?

I want to leave some space for upgrades, I will probably use like 6 at the start

Seriously, if you don't even know what you're going to put in the rack, then don't even bother buying one. Sure, it looks cool, but that's about it... You'd be better of building your server(s) in traditional desktop cases. That'll save you money, space and will be waaaay more quiet (overall, rack mounted systems are LOUD).

I was going to have a 4U server and a few switches .etc. I have multiple servers that will go in there also once I get the cases

Care to post the server? I'm interested :)

Also: see if you can get Norco anywhere near you... http://www.norcotek.com/category.php?id=3

Seriously, if you don't even know what you're going to put in the rack, then don't even bother buying one. Sure, it looks cool, but that's about it... You'd be better of building your server(s) in traditional desktop cases. That'll save you money, space and will be waaaay more quiet (overall, rack mounted systems are LOUD).

Care to post the server? I'm interested :)

Also: see if you can get Norco anywhere near you... http://www.norcotek.com/category.php?id=3

In the progress of building it

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Build log? :)

Nah

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Every time I see a thread like this it makes me want to visit LTT less and less....... is the majority of the fanbase 13 year olds or do I just coincidentally only click on their threads?

Every time I see a thread like this it makes me want to visit LTT less and less....... is the majority of the fanbase 13 year olds or do I just coincidentally only click on their threads?

What is wrong with this thread? I asked a legit question and I got answers.