Need a new mouse!

So my Steelseries Kinzu V2 Pro died due to my error - I tangled the cable up and destroyed it in a bag, spilt crap all over it, dropped it.. this mouse has gone through hell. Since my birthday has just passed, I have a load of gift cards and have come down to 2 choices:  

- Steelseries Rival 100

- Logitech G303 

( I have really tiny hands, like REALLY small. Keep this in mind when recommending something ) 

The only gripe I have with the Rival is the 250DPI steps - I use my OS and play most games at 400DPI due to the Kinzu only having 4 x 400 DPI steps. Therefore I can't use 400DPi, instead forced to use 500. Whereas the G303 has 'one of the best sensors on the market' and supports 400DPI, but I have scares about it not having a good shape for me - and the sensor rattle issue that people are talking about seems to be a big deal. 

What do you think/recommend? 

idk

Find a store that has them.  I thought the 303 was weird too.  When I tested it at the store it felt great.  I have heard something about a rattling sensor on it, so check that out.

I have a G303 and love it.

The shape took some getting used to with my medium-large hands, but once I got used to it, it was great.

7 minutes ago, Matty2hatty said:

Have you seen the mionix castor?

Yes - but the store I have giftcards for does not have it. 

idk

I find the shape of the Logitech G303 weird but I guess it's one of those things that you can just get used to after a period of time.

Personally I've used SteelSeries mice before and I've had pretty good experience with them, so I'd choose the Rival 100 over Logitech G303. But Logitech does provide longer warranty service, so keep that in mind if you care about warranty.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I'd go for the g303 imo, Though it does have a weird design it still feels nice. If you can I'd try them out in a store to see which one fits your hand the best. Comfort is always important.