Sticking stuff to oak desk

Leglessmatt

Soooo, I have an oak desk and am looking for something to stick down phone, iphone dock etc down to the desk...I've tried grippy pads, etc but need something a bit more permanent...anyone use anything like 3M sticky pads? need something that will not mark the desk in any way.

Cheers in advance,

Matt

2 minutes ago, Leglessmatt said:

Soooo, I have an oak desk and am looking for something to stick down phone, iphone dock etc down to the desk...I've tried grippy pads, etc but need something a bit more permanent...anyone use anything like 3M sticky pads? need something that will not mark the desk in any way.

Cheers in advance,

Matt

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

Industrial Velcro :P

Linus uses it, whatever senpai uses is good

Just now, IsaacDaGrazin said:

around 6:23

cheers! thinking that may strip the desk..will give it a go on the back that doesnt show.

8 minutes ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

Industrial Velcro :P

Linus uses it, whatever senpai uses is good

I would think twice about that if it is a work desk you do not own. That Velcro strip looks permanent once it is stuck down. Thus I would look into the 3M Velcro Command strips so you can remove them without worry. 

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

9 minutes ago, lonestar31 said:

I would think twice about that if it is a work desk you do not own. That Velcro strip looks permanent once it is stuck down. Thus I would look into the 3M Velcro Command strips so you can remove them without worry. 

i own it but im just a weirdo ;-D