Mounting

Luke32800

Would there be an issue with mounting a 12 pound monitor on empty drywall? Lets say 20 to include the weight of the arm itself.

I wouldn`t do it, can`t you find a stut? Because if you lean on it, it may break off

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Why are houses on Canada and the US made of cardboard?

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

9 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

I wouldn`t do it, can`t you find a stut? Because if you lean on it, it may break off

Ill find out as im not sure what the construction of the wall is. What if i used anchors?

Just now, Luke32800 said:

Ill find out as im not sure what the construction of the wall is. What if i used anchors?

would be better, but still isn`t good, can`t you use a standing dual monitor stand? would be a hell of a lot smarter and stronger

to game or not to game, that`s the question

2 minutes ago, Juanse said:

For the us its because its cheap and it makes for easy target practice w/ all the guns. Idk what canadas excuse is :D

2 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

would be better, but still isn`t good, can`t you use a standing dual monitor stand? would be a hell of a lot smarter and stronger

I already have the monitor mounts but im using three monitors so i need for the rest of them to come so i can lay them out correctly. Is there any way to put a stud into the wall?

Just now, Luke32800 said:

For the us its because its cheap and it makes for easy target practice w/ all the guns. Idk what canadas excuse is :D

IN my country it's thick plaster or cricks, so anywhere shuld actually resist

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

7 minutes ago, Juanse said:

its fanny and is tru :D

CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K 3,5GHz  Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING  RAM: HyperX X Fury black DDR4 2x4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series Case: some random shit tho it is gonna be upgraded Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Display: Asus VS278Q Keyboard: Roccat Arvo Mouse:Razer Naga 2015 Edition OS:Windows 10