EA Access...

LLamaGames

I'm Thinking about getting EA Access since its only 5$ a month and iI need some more games for my 1400$ PC. I was wondering tho if i do get will it go to the xbox one also or no? 

I don't think the Origin EA Access would be connected to the Xbox Live EA Access, even if your accounts were linked. EA probably wouldn't allow that to happen anyways.

if you want more games, i would check out Hunble Bundle, you can get lots of games and pay what you want.  Money goes to charity, the developers, and the site, you get to pick how much goes where.  you get steam keys(most of the time) so its real easy. Theres also Humble Monthy, its 12 bucks and you get games every month 

7 minutes ago, Lanoi said:

I don't think the Origin EA Access would be connected to the Xbox Live EA Access, even if your accounts were linked. EA probably wouldn't allow that to happen anyways.

That really sucks thanks tho

1 minute ago, CorCat87 said:

if you want more games, i would check out Hunble Bundle, you can get lots of games and pay what you want.  Money goes to charity, the developers, and the site, you get to pick how much goes where.  you get steam keys(most of the time) so its real easy. Theres also Humble Monthy, its 12 bucks and you get games every month 

I didnt know about the hunmble monthy thanks