'infected' wordpress site showing no signs of infection

McCloud

I've got this site, showing me

enter image description here

in chrome, however I've run several test and they all show no virus / modified file / sign of infection.

1. in google webmaster tools, the security issues doesn't detect anything.
  2. wordfence plugin scan doesn't show anything related
  3. the scan provided from my web host runs ok
  4. sucuri does not detecting anything - sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/tasmaniandevilz.com

The thing that's concerning me most and what I think google chrome detects is this: (taken from analytics -> behavior -> all pages)

i.stack.imgur.com/ERHjx.png

I ran out of options on what to do next.. is there a way to deal with this ?

well it tells me the source of the danger is sso.anbtr.com and that that is a known distributor of malicious software. so there is probably a link that leads there on that site

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

14 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well it tells me the source of the danger is sso.anbtr.com and that that is a known distributor of malicious software. so there is probably a link that leads there on that site

Ah, ok.. Is there a way to look through all the content to determine if there's a link to that site ? 

I mean, this specific website has just a few posts for testing purposes, but if it was a real blog, there's no way I'd be able to do it manually. 

Also, Analytics is recognizing those two spam sites on there.. How can I get rid of them ? 

Thanks a lot.

3 hours ago, McCloud said:

Ah, ok.. Is there a way to look through all the content to determine if there's a link to that site ? 

I mean, this specific website has just a few posts for testing purposes, but if it was a real blog, there's no way I'd be able to do it manually. 

Also, Analytics is recognizing those two spam sites on there.. How can I get rid of them ? 

Thanks a lot.

i really dont know but its either really confused or the sites have some sort of conection, i dont know of a fix to this because iv literally never seen this hapaning before :/

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

19 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i really dont know but its either really confused or the sites have some sort of conection, i dont know of a fix to this because iv literally never seen this hapaning before :/

ye, me neither.. I tried to post on the Google forums, maybe will have luck there.