MoBo - ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME 

GPU - MSI GTX 980Ti SEA HAWK                         

CPU - Intel Skylake Core i7-6700K 4GHz                   

PSU - Cooler Master V850                               

RAM - Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz

Cooler - NZXT Kraken X61
and some ssd and hdd
is it going to work ?

Yes, but that case is heavy/bulky. If you like the style of it, then go for it, but don't expect to move it around much. I would go with something smaller personally.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

advice: Don't buy the HAF X

Sincerely - A previous HAF 932 owner.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Sure, but I really don't recommend that motherboard - it simply makes no sense. Just buy a z170-A, there will be no difference in performance.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

then tell mi another case with perfect airflow ?

here is very hot 

It's a reasonably good case for airflow, but it does have its issues. 

I used to have a HAF X, my buddy stil has his.  I've replaced the circuitboard of the front USB ports on both because the ports were failing. 

I have scrapped mine and bought my Storm Trooper (which has custom fan mounts allowing for more airflow than the HAF X ever had).

My buddy still has his HAF X, but one of the USB 3.0 ports on that replaced board is acting up.  If the other one starts failing too, we'll have to replace that thing yet again.

Dust-wise, the HAF X is showing its age. 

Non-removable fan filters mean you'll be opening the case and blowing compressed air into it far more often than you would if you could just remove the filters every couple of days.

The main issue is that Kraken though.  I assume you'll be putting it in the top because there's no room for it anywhere else. 

The HAF X has mounting holes for 2x 200mm fans or for a 360mm radiator.  As far as I know, it doesn't have the right holes for a 280mm. 

The top is a flat panel (with enough openings and holes) though, so it shouldn't be that hard to drill some holes or make a few small adapter plates if you're handy.

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

It's a reasonably good case for airflow, but it does have its issues. 

I used to have a HAF X, my buddy stil has his.  I've replaced the circuitboard of the front USB ports on both because the ports were failing. 

I have scrapped mine and bought my Storm Trooper (which has custom fan mounts allowing for more airflow than the HAF X ever had).

My buddy still has his HAF X, but one of the USB 3.0 ports on that replaced board is acting up.  If the other one starts failing too, we'll have to replace that thing yet again.

Dust-wise, the HAF X is showing its age. 

Non-removable fan filters mean you'll be opening the case and blowing compressed air into it far more often than you would if you could just remove the filters every couple of days.

The main issue is that Kraken though.  I assume you'll be putting it in the top because there's no room for it anywhere else. 

The HAF X has mounting holes for 2x 200mm fans or for a 360mm radiator.  As far as I know, it doesn't have the right holes for a 280mm. 

The top is a flat panel (with enough openings and holes) though, so it shouldn't be that hard to drill some holes or make a few small adapter plates if you're handy.

i am going to get 

COOLER MASTER Storm Troope

it is a great case 
TNX MEN ;)