Planning on doing my PC in Liquid Cooling

So I am planning to Liquid cool my PC but I have never made my own loop before so I am looking for some help in the pricing area and at and what I should be buying. It would be nice if someone could help with a part list or even recommended brands. I was looking at maybe using the Swiftech H320 X2 AIO Liquid Cooling Kit then added in the extra hoses and brackets that I need.

My PC:

• CPUIntel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • MotherboardMSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
  • RAMG.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
  • GPU2x EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0
  • CaseCorsair Air 540 ATX Mid Tower Case
  • PSUEVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

1 hour ago, ThisGuy010 said:

So I am planning to Liquid cool my PC but I have never made my own loop before so I am looking for some help in the pricing area and at and what I should be buying. It would be nice if someone could help with a part list or even recommended brands. I was looking at maybe using the Swiftech H320 X2 AIO Liquid Cooling Kit then added in the extra hoses and brackets that I need.

For a loop starting with a H320 X2 is a good base for a loop, another great option is the EKWB Predator or a kit to build off of. For that loop though if you plan to do a overclocking I would recommend to add in an extra rad like a 240mm for a dual GPU and CPU.

To give an approx idea of the cost it will be around $650USD for a custom dual GPU and CPU loop.

8 hours ago, W-L said:

For a loop starting with a H320 X2 is a good base for a loop, another great option is the EKWB Predator or a kit to build off of. For that loop though if you plan to do a overclocking I would recommend to add in an extra rad like a 240mm for a dual GPU and CPU.

To give an approx idea of the cost it will be around $650USD for a custom dual GPU and CPU loop.

Wow that kit you recommended looks great for a someone like me that is doesn't have a lot of experience with liquid cooling. I will definitely be looking in to it further.