BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH!! HELP!

Hello all! I have a two year old HP desktop and I just recently encountered the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH.  What happens is when I turn it on, I can hear fans spinning but my monitors do not display anything! The power light on the monitors don't even change to green (meaning on)! I've tested different computers with different monitors and I have concluded that the connection nor the monitors themselves are the problem. I reseated my RAM and GPU, nothing. I let it stay off for a while and then tried turning it back on, nothing. The only thing left I have NOT done is testing out different hardware. 

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you.

Can you get past the BIOS screen or does it do absolutely nothing?

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB @3600MHz CL16 | AMD Radeon 6800 XT Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 w/ Tempered Glass | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + ADATA SU800 2TB | Corsair HX1000iNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black

try plugging the monitor into the Display port on your MOBO...

is your Bios Flashing or do you have a No POST situation?

Well my keyboard and mouse are wireless and have their own batteries so they can turn on even when my computer isn't connected to them

Just now, Dimitrios said:

Well my keyboard and mouse are wireless and have their own batteries so they can turn on even when my computer isn't connected to them

Yeah sorry I read it wrong, I thought you said laptop

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB @3600MHz CL16 | AMD Radeon 6800 XT Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 w/ Tempered Glass | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + ADATA SU800 2TB | Corsair HX1000iNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black

Hi sezir. This is a no post situation. I even tried the integrated video on my motherboard and is not posting at all.

1 minute ago, Dimitrios said:

Hi sezir. This is a no post situation. I even tried the integrated video on my motherboard and is not posting at all.

Does it beep at all?

Do the fans spin until you force shut down? I had a problem with this on a XPS 630i, got a new PSU and good as new

Try clearing the CMOS first.

How to clear the CMOS (Howtogeek.com)

If that does not work symptoms like this usually mean you have a bad mobo but like RIKI said could be a PSU listen for any noises coming from the PSU. If you have any spare components give those a try different GPU, ram , or PSU.

PS. From my experience it sounds like a bad board, if or the GPU is nt getting enough power. The integrated graphics may be set to off in the bios clearing the CMOS might reset that.