NEED NEW GAMES FOR YOUTUBE!

262214_1454182138

Hey guys wassup,

Im trying to look for some new games that I can play on my (bad word) compuLAPtop.   sorry. laptop. Okay anyway I want to be able to record it on my (bad word) laptop and it should be appealing to my viewers. I don't want to play minecraft or any other (bad word) game like that. I want fps, assassins creed type games, gta 5 type games, something cool. I want it to have decent graphics but it should run on my laptop. My laptop specs are as follows:

A8 7410m

R5 230 graphics card with 1 gb 

6GB RAM

And I think that's about it.

Yeah, its pretty harsh just to think about it. I know. But its TOUCHSCREEN WOWOWWW!

If you guys can recommend me any games that can run on my laptop at 30-infinite fps and still have decent graphics I would really appreciate it.

Nice Moustache,

Thomas Wayne

if you guys can recommend me any games that can run on my laptop at 30-infinite fps and still have decent graphics

Minesweeper? Tetris?

For real tho, if i were you i'd probably try going the retro route... GTA 3, Vice city and San Andreas are all fun and cheap, and should be able to run on your pc...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

1 minute ago, Jobbe03 said:

Minesweeper? Tetris?

For real tho, if i were you i'd probably try going the retro route... GTA 3, Vice city and San Andreas are all fun and cheap, and should be able to run on your pc...

Really dude?! I want to be able to run more better looking games. I want to push my laptop to the limits(This does not mean I am going to burn my laptop down trying to overclock it. But you know, you get the idea

Just now, 262214_1454182138 said:

Really dude?! I want to be able to run more better looking games. I want to push my laptop to the limits(This does not mean I am going to burn my laptop down trying to overclock it. But you know, you get the idea

That would be pushing your laptop to the limit... Especially if you're planning to record it.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Just now, Jobbe03 said:

That would be pushing your laptops to the limit... Especially if you're planning to record it.

HEY STOP BEING MEAN TO MY LAPTOP OKAY!

Just now, 262214_1454182138 said:

HEY STOP BEING MEAN TO MY LAPTOP OKAY!

You ain't gonna play any modern game with that laptop. Deal with that.

Just now, AleksaNS said:

You ain't gonna play any modern game with that laptop. Deal with that.

OKAy, okay, just I want the games to look better than some GTA 3 thats all. Okay how about this. Everybody forget about me recording it. Now let's picture that I want to play games without recording and just want to have fun. What games are available. To give you guys an idea of how my laptop fares in modern games, It can play Deadpool the game at 50 fps 1280X720 HIGH settings. It can play Need for Speed Most wanted 2012 at 24 fps Medium -HIGH. It can play Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor at 30 fps Low settings. It can play Just Cause 2 at 30-45 fps on low-Medium settings. It can play Tomb Raider at 30 fps low-medium settings. It can play AC Black Flag at 24-30 fps at 1366X768 MEDIUM settings. So let's cut to the chase and let's hear some good GAMES. GODDANGIT!

Well Black Flag was good.... I personally like NS2, but that's Multiplayer and you seem to be aimed at solo.... Maybe Borderlands 2? I put in hundreds of hours and it's not super demanding

Minecraft jk jk

Minecraft is cancer on Youtube

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White