New cpu or stay with the current.

I currently have a Amd 8350 eight core processor 4.ghz running with a msi r9 390 , and i wanted to ask , is this cpu fine for my gpu in gaming performance , or is there

something else i can buy about low to mid range price i can buy? any options can help , even the cheap ones!

I think I'd wait to see what the next generation of processors brings.  The 8350, while I wouldn't recommend for a new build, it still does it's job relatively well.  There's not really much point in spending around 400 USD for something that does just a smidgen better.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

What games do you play? Honestly I think I would wait for Zen to launch just to see what that is like before making a decision. Unless you are at some point comfortable with spending a not insignificant amount of money on a Core i5 or something.

3 minutes ago, Frosty said:

What games do you play? Honestly I think I would wait for Zen to launch just to see what that is like before making a decision. Unless you are at some point comfortable with spending a not insignificant amount of money on a Core i5 or something.

I play gta 5 , rainbow six seige , fall out 4 , im gonna play the divsion , and some basic mobas.

2 minutes ago, GrimReapez said:

I play gta 5 , rainbow six seige , fall out 4 , im gonna play the divsion , and some basic mobas.

Fallout and GTA definitely like intel CPUs better, though by no means is an 8350 unplayable. (I have almost the same setup as you) but again, I think you'll be fine with your current setup until Zen launches. By that time you can probably make the decision to either go with that or fork over the cash for something like a Skylake i5/i7.