Corsair H100i and Master Master Case Pro 5

Can you fit radiator of Corsair H100i GTX in Cooler Master Master Case Pro 5 on top cooling bracket?

Yes.

MasterCase-Pro-5-Upgrade-Red-1.jpg

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

yeah, itl fit on the top

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

Should i mount fans on bottom or on top of the radiator?

1 minute ago, lazar.d said:

Should i mount fans on bottom or on top of the radiator?

I think linus has a video on that, im not sure what the difference is,

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

5 minutes ago, Zach Is Kill said:

I think linus has a video on that, im not sure what the difference is,

There is a top cooling bracket, witch comes off case, i suppose first i mount radiator on in, and than after i put fans on bottom.

can i use this cooler with CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K and Asus MAXIMUS VIII HERO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard?

1 hour ago, lazar.d said:

can i use this cooler with CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K and Asus MAXIMUS VIII HERO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard?

Corsair says the Radiator is 276mm and the top bracket can fix 280mm so you should be fine in either push or pull. I would recommend doing a pull configuration (so if the fans are used as exhaust, they would go on to) so it is easier to clean and you don't have to remove the fans to clean the radiator.

And yes this cooler works with LGA1151 sockets.