Making a youtube channel questions

Ok so i am working on the idea of making a small youtube channel. I plan to only make a few videos a month to start, and don't plan on turning the ads (for the moment at least.) I have a pretty decent camera that was bought a year or two back. My main goal to start is just to get a veiwer base, so that if i decide i want to put a little more into it and get some money, i can.

1. If  monetization is off will ads still show?

2. being in my teens is their any risk to putting my face in the videos.

Do u have any tips for a begginer.

thanks

2 minutes ago, superking75 said:

Ok so i am working on the idea of making a small youtube channel. I plan to only make a few videos a month to start, and don't plan on turning the ads (for the moment at least.) I have a pretty decent camera that was bought a year or two back.

1. If  monetization is off will ads still show?

2. being in my teens is their any risk to putting my face in the videos.

Do u have any tips for a begginer.

thanks

Make sure you can spell correctly 

well you have to be 18 to monetize your videos if im not mistaken and no from what I've seen there will not be ads.

4 minutes ago, satanicasmrjunkie666 said:

Make sure you can spell correctly 

61971975.jpg

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Just now, superking75 said:

Ok guys I will make sure i spell correctly next time. 

Thanks

Poor fella.

Um. Also, what content do you want to make?

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

2 minutes ago, superking75 said:

Ok guys I will make sure i spell correctly next time. 

Thanks

nah it's fine he's just a dick because he has a small one

1010011010/29A

Vlogs?

A hero need not speak, when he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Just now, superking75 said:

I plan on making a basic tech channel. at least to start.

A good mic is key, as well as a good camera.

We can really speak from experience on this one. First and foremost, it's always a good idea to be mindful of what you show. Showing your face in and of itself shouldn't be much of a problem, though keeping your identity and private information out of the videos is a pretty good idea. Be careful what you show on the screen as well, always double check the videos. When it comes to having a good viewer base there are a few things to keep in mind:

1) Make sure the quality of the media is good. Doesnt have to be 4K but you want decent lighting and clear audio.

2) Be yourself and let that show!

3) Try and release content on a steady basis. Randomly uploading a video here and there is not the way to go.

4) Be creative! Re-inventing the wheel and simply making your videos the same as millions of others will hurt your chances here.

5) Give yourself time! A quality video in 2 days is better than a lower quality video in one day.

Just some tips, hope it helps :)

Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.