Budget Gaming Build $700 including shipping and tax

Currently Building a entry level gaming pc for the budget of $700 shipping and tax all included.

Currently my build is:

• AMD FX-6300 for $150
  • GIGABYTE AMD 970 atx motherboard $90
  • G.Skills Ripjaw 2x4gb 1600mhz ram $55
  • Segate Barracuda 1tb hard drive $65
  • EVGA GTX 750 TI $180

Still haven't decided the power supply or case for the I want a good deal for the power supply and I really don't care about the case design as long as it is good for all my components and has good air flow

Do you have any suggestions for these parts. Also is there any parts I should switch to get an equally performing component for a cheaper price. I have already ordered the graphics card. Furthermore I really

want to get a full atx motherboard for future upgrades.

Would love the advice.

BTW all the listed prices are in Canadian mostly on newegg and ncix.

Just in case no one realized the graphics card was part of the budget of $700 so I only have $520 left for the rest of the components.

4 minutes ago, alphamonkey said:

Currently Building a entry level gaming pc for the budget of $700 shipping and tax all included.

Currently my build is:

• AMD FX-6300 for $150
  • GIGABYTE AMD 970 atx motherboard $90
  • G.Skills Ripjaw 2x4gb 1600mhz ram $55
  • Segate Barracuda 1tb hard drive $65
  • EVGA GTX 750 TI $180

Still haven't decided the power supply or case for the I want a good deal for the power supply and I really don't care about the case design as long as it is good for all my components and has good air flow

Do you have any suggestions for these parts. Also is there any parts I should switch to get an equally performing component for a cheaper price. I have already ordered the graphics card. Furthermore I really

want to get a full atx motherboard for future upgrades.

Would love the advice.

BTW all the listed prices are in Canadian mostly on newegg and ncix.

Use pcpartpicker.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Use pcpartpicker.

I have used pc part picker however the shipping and tax costs aren`t exact. For example my build was around 580 on pc part picker and went up to 670 or something once I put all the components in the cart (when tax was included)

The FX 6300 is outdated and old now, get a i3 6100.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

you can get an i5 and a cheaper asus mobo for less than the  FX-6300 and GIGABYTE mobo

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Just now, alphamonkey said:

I have used pc part picker however the shipping and tax costs aren`t exact. For example my build was around 580 on pc part picker and went up to 670 or something once I put all the components in the cart (when tax was included)

You can have it add tax. I have it set at 10% for Canadian.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($55.38 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($46.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($87.58 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($69.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $498.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-15 15:38 EST-0500

This is what I came up with.  You'll have a newer architecture CPU, and an SSD.  You said you already ordered the 750 Ti, I guess that will do but I would really suggest an r9 380.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Just now, moderategamer said:

you can get an i5 and a cheaper asus mobo for less than the  FX-6300 and GIGABYTE mobo

can you specify any specific components. I don`t know the best value components.

Just now, Aruxx said:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($55.38 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($46.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($69.98 @ Newegg) 

This is what I came up with.  You'll have a newer architecture CPU, and an SSD.  You said you already ordered the 750 Ti, I guess that will do but I would really suggest an r9 380.

is this in us or cnd

I built my $700 PC to be an upgrade path, not a gaming now machine. I got a 4690k, Hyper 212 Evo, Askrock Pro4 Z97M, 16gb of RAM, a 750w modular PSU and an SSD and a 1TB HDD. I run a 750ti right now, but I am waiting for the 1080 Pascal Card.

I suggest you get at least a quad core CPU at 2.8ghz

2 minutes ago, Aruxx said:

He says, as he posts his build for the Canadian in usd.

can you specify any specific components. I don`t know the best value components.

If you are ok with ddr3 get an i5-4460 if you want ddr4 get a i5-6400 or 6500

pair the i5-4460 with a z97 mobo

pair the 6400/6500 with a h170/z170 mobo

3 minutes ago, alphamonkey said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WW266h

didn't realise you were Canadian my bad

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

2 minutes ago, alphamonkey said:

It's more iffy in CAD. Just an I5 4440/4460 with a cheap compatible board.

Cancel the order on the 750ti if you can (yes I know that's a 960, the R9 380 is pricey in Canada so I can't fit in budget).

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($169.95 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($67.49 @ Newegg Canada) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($55.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($64.10 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB SuperSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($238.99 @ NCIX) 
Case: Zalman Z11 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.88 @ Canada Computers) 
Power Supply: XFX XT 400W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($74.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Total: $711.37
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-15 15:41 EST-0500

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Here's basically what I am running:

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/DwYw99

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($326.10 @ Vuugo) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($36.10 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($184.25 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($48.00 @ Vuugo) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.95 @ Vuugo) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($144.72 @ DirectCanada) 
Total: $809.12
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-15 15:44 EST-0500

Prices are Canadian You can save money by going with a different MOBO/PSU

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

He recommends, he usd to the Canadian.

Chill out man I made an edit to explain I didn't realise he was Canadian.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Just now, DaltonM said:

Here's basically what I am running:

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/DwYw99

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($326.10 @ Vuugo) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($36.10 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($184.25 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($48.00 @ Vuugo) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.95 @ Vuugo) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($144.72 @ DirectCanada) 
Total: $809.12
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-15 15:44 EST-0500

Prices are Canadian 

yeah but there isn`t a video card

although i ordered the card already it was part of my initial cost so i am only left with $520 for the rest of my components

1 minute ago, moderategamer said:

Chill out man I made an edit to explain I didn't realise he was Canadian.

Just making sure.

yeah but there isn`t a video card

although i ordered the card already it was part of my initial cost so i am only left with $520 for the rest of my components

I would highly suggest at least a i5-4690k because that chip will still perform once you upgrade your GPU, my build has upgradablity in mind. With mine all you'll have to buy is a new GPU and bam you're done.

But no $500 build is ever worth buying IMO. 

Like I said, get a different (over clockable) mobo and PSU to save some bucks. You could even just use stock cooler until you plan to OC

1 minute ago, DaltonM said:

I would highly suggest at least a i5-4690k because that chip will still perform once you upgrade your GPU, my build has upgradablity in mind. With mine all you'll have to buy is a new GPU and bam you're done.

But no $500 build is ever worth buying IMO. 

Like I said, get a different (over clockable) mobo and PSU to save some bucks. You could even just use stock cooler until you plan to OC

so you are saying to spend more so i can upgrade further ahead in time

Also the i5 4690k is like $340 which is pretty much my half build

so you are saying to spend more so i can upgrade further ahead in time

Yes yes yes! It's worth spending more now so all you have to do is buy a new GPU in the future. If you get a i5 4460 now, you'll have to get a new CPU and GPU later. The 4690k can be overclocked when it becomes a bottleneck (which wont be for a while)

Check this build I got to under $700 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/t3RH6h

Budget PCs are a rip off, a plague. The $500 gaming PC is money pit. 

Build to upgrade, don't build to play at 20fps on medium now and hate yourself when the next game you wanna play comes out. 

Like other people have said I would build around an 1150 socket so that you can either get a decent CPU or upgrade in the future if you can't fork out for an i5 yet you can still get an i3 with a cheap asus mobo for slightly cheaper than what you have then just stick a non k series i5 in when you get some money link below. 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/PG3pnQ

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Just now, moderategamer said:

Like other people have said I would build around an 1150 socket so that you can either get a decent CPU or upgrade in the future if you can't fork out for an i5 yet you can still get an i3 with a cheap asus mobo for slightly cheaper than what you have link below. 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/PG3pnQ

Don't cheap out on the CPU, it's the 2nd most expensive part, if you don't buy a good one now, you'll have to spend the money again. And 2 crappy CPUs is more than enough to get the best CPU out right now.