PC Shutdown (AC Unity/Syndicate) CPU TEMP: 82° C.

This only happened for Unity and Syndicate so far. 
CPU Temp: ~82° C. CPU Usage seems to be above 90%. Temperature remains around 80 constant.
GPU Temp: ~60° C.

I don't know what's causing the reboot. I've turned off Fast Startup (Win 10).
Is the motherboard heating? If it does, why no shut down for any other games? Power supply? It should be fine, right? Cause the CPU temp was around 82° C for an hour or so. I have to stock cooler for the CPU, and one additional fan only. I assume the motherboard should work fine with the specs mentioned below?

Additional Info:

CPU is 2 years old, RAM and GPU is a month old. Thermal paste has been recently applied a month ago and the stock cooler is mounted correctly, fan is spinning as well. As far as I've researched, the temp of FX-8320 shouldn't go above 62° C.

Temps while playing other games (such as Batman Arkham Knight):
GPU Temp: Same as above.
CPU Temp: Around ~50° C.

For Dragon Age Inquisition, CPU Temp: 83° but no shut down or crash. CPU usage is around 50% and not 100% like AC Games.

PC Specs: 
AMD FX 8320 3.5 GHz.
16 GB Hyper X Ram.
GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 OC Edition. 
M5a78l-m lx v2 Motherboard.
Corsair VS 650 PSU.
Hitachi 1 TB HDD.
Windows 10 64-bit. 

Event viewer log details: (Critical)

Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 2/15/2016 5:08:13 PM
Event ID: 41
Task Category: (63)
Level: Critical
Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
User: SYSTEM
Computer: SMIT
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
<EventID>41</EventID>
<Version>3</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>63</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-02-15T11:38:13.770408500Z" />
<EventRecordID>7167</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>SMIT</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Thanks.

Have you overclocked? If so, remove that. 

It is a fairly high temperature for a CPU on load. 

Make sure the heatsink on the CPU does not wobble or jiggle when gently pulling on it. If so, then it is not seated correctly. 

It could be down the power. Try a CPU benchmark test (A quick Google can find the best software for yourself). See if it shuts down at load from a cold temp. If it does, then you know it is power and not heat. 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

1 minute ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

on what settings do you have those games? becuase they`re pretty demanding for your hardware

Syndicate runs pretty good with 50+ FPS on Ultra/High settings. Resolution is 1366x768. Monitor's max resolution. 

Just now, CycloneGamer said:

Syndicate runs pretty good with 50+ FPS on Ultra/High settings. Resolution is 1366x768. Monitor's max resolution. 

2 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

Make sure the heatsink on the CPU does not wobble or jiggle when gently pulling on it. If so, then it is not seated correctly. 

It could be down the power. Try a CPU benchmark test (A quick Google can find the best software for yourself). See if it shuts down at load from a cold temp. If it does, then you know it is power and not heat. 

Than try what @Bittenfleax did

to game or not to game, that`s the question

6 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

Nope, I haven't overclocked any stuff. Though my GTX 960 is the OC Edition but that doesn't count cause it's temp is still around 50-60 while playing. I'll try the novabench right now and will come up with the results soon. 

Just now, LoreBeast said:

Just gonna say it might be the games that made it crash 

I can agree with this, cause other game runs fine but the temp is still crossing 80° C which is overkill since the max temp should be 62° C of the CPU. So, something's definitely wrong here. 

1 hour ago, Bittenfleax said:

57 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

Than try what @Bittenfleax did

@Bittenfleax, I tried this softwares and here are the temps. Only ran the test for about 2 mins, what do you think I should do now?

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

That is way too much heat and you could damage your processor if you keep doing that. Definitely check the seating of your cooler one more time. Did you put on too little thermal paste? 

22 hours ago, Sionji said:

That is way too much heat and you could damage your processor if you keep doing that. Definitely check the seating of your cooler one more time. Did you put on too little thermal paste? 

I did apply a tiny little more than an uncooked grain of rice.