Smart Watch

Gentlekatt

Hello, im looking for smartwatch up to 40 euros, that could track pulse,heart beat rate, steps, and to have other good features

fitbit or cheap chinese nock offs

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

6 minutes ago, Ykno said:

fitbit or cheap chinese nock offs

what about razer nabu x

1 minute ago, Gentlekatt said:

what about razer nabu x

ye but its like the fitbit just a activity tracker

if you dont mind waiting for a month to get it the cheap chinese watches are not bad and they have heart reate to but there compatability is poor tho i had to sell mine as the bluetooth disconnected everysecond and i just brought a pebble watch of ebay for £20

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

21 minutes ago, Ykno said:

ye but its like the fitbit just a activity tracker

if you dont mind waiting for a month to get it the cheap chinese watches are not bad and they have heart reate to but there compatability is poor tho i had to sell mine as the bluetooth disconnected everysecond and i just brought a pebble watch of ebay for £20

what about moto360, or pebble

5 minutes ago, Gentlekatt said:

what about moto360, or pebble

you cant get Moto 360 under 40 euros it worths about 310 euros

1 minute ago, MrMkohli52 said:

you cant get Moto 360 under 40 euros it worths about 310 euros

yeah but now im looking for best fitness smartwatches that could give you live feed of heart rate or you could see your heart rate at certain time

yeah but now im looking for best fitness smartwatches that could give you live feed of heart rate or you could see your heart rate at certain time

moto 360 at leat the (1st one pretty sure the second one isnt much better) is a hunk of crap get a fitbit or a jawbone up if your budget is only 40 euros selection is very limited may be worth waiting a couple months to see what becomes of intel fitness tracker since that only costs £5

I lurk a lot

If you are looking for something great then go for samsung gear S2...

the best looking and has alot of features i belive it has a heart rate sensor is the lg g wartch r but its expensive still about 120euro second hand on ebay but pebel is cheap but no heart rate sensor samsungs have heart rate sensor again expensive best bet for cheap tracker is a used fitbit of ebay probs pick one up for 20 euro but it just a fitnes tracker no text lerts or anythign like that but ye cheapest smart watch is the original pebble cheapest fitness band is the fitbit

Just now, Gentlekatt said:

is it for fitness?

But it has health tracker.

• "Taking charge of your health is easy with Gear S2. Track your daily activity levels, heart rate and water vs. caffeine intake. Continue to stay fit with timely motivational messages. Monitor daily activity levels, Track water vs. caffeine intake, Measure your pulse, Select type of exercise, Count your steps"Says Samsung

2 minutes ago, MrMkohli52 said:

But it has health tracker.

• "Taking charge of your health is easy with Gear S2. Track your daily activity levels, heart rate and water vs. caffeine intake. Continue to stay fit with timely motivational messages. Monitor daily activity levels, Track water vs. caffeine intake, Measure your pulse, Select type of exercise, Count your steps"Says Samsung

ignore him the gear s2 is 200euro plus i wish people would listen to peoples budgets

like i said your option are limited

smartwatch either pebble(no heart bea sensor) or chinese knock offs (month + shipping)
fitness trackers the fitbit or the razer nubla