Logitech G29 not working properly

I recently got a G29. It hasn't worked right yet. Out of the box, when connected and set up properly, the wheel doesnt want to turn. Even in any game, the wheel is stiff. The force feedback / center spring seem to be stuck on and i cant turn them off. Im using it on PC and have it in ps4 mode. 

Any help is appreciated because this thing wasn't cheap

Have you got logitech gaming software

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

17 minutes ago, willthebuildman said:

I recently got a G29. It hasn't worked right yet. Out of the box, when connected and set up properly, the wheel doesnt want to turn. Even in any game, the wheel is stiff. The force feedback / center spring seem to be stuck on and i cant turn them off. Im using it on PC and have it in ps4 mode. 

Any help is appreciated because this thing wasn't cheap

What games are you using it on

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

Just now, Riley Smuff said:

Have you got logitech gaming software

Yes. I have the latest version of Logitech gaming software installed and running.

Just now, Riley Smuff said:

What games are you using it on

I am attempting to use the wheel with American Truck Simulator, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Euro Truck Simulator 2, BeamNG.drive, Spintires. The wheel does the exact same thing with all of the games. The games detect the wheel, however the wheel continues to force itself to the center. This also happens while not in any game. It also happens while trying to calibrate the wheel.