Ps Vita TV to Take on Apple TV

Hated Daily B5

Me Again, I Found a Few items to talk about.

Sony announces The PS Vita TV, What is the PS Vita Tv? The PS Vita TV is a small 6cm x 10cm console and Set top box that you can connect to your TV. The system was said to give the PS Vita a second chance at life, the console will play PS Vita, Psp and ps1 games as well as give PS4 users advanced functionality. There is no Date for sale in North America however, it is going to be for sale in Japan on November 14 for about  $95 plus sales tax ( and that is only for the Console/Box.) It sounds like it is meant more for gaming instead of Movies and things like that. The Vita TV will not work with all Vita Games. There is a video showing what the PS Vita TV is about. 

My opinion on the Item is that it seems like a mini console almost like a Raspberry Pi that sony wants to put out and make it almost like you can take your gaming wherever you are going( as long as you have a tv that is powered) 

Link:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/9/4710080/sony-ps-vita-tv

Rate The Photo Above Score- 8.75
~ Nikon D70~

PC Specs: 3.8Ghz Amd Quad, GTX 660ti, Asrock Extreme 4, Kingston Hyper X Beast Ram 16Gb, Kingston Hyper X 90GB SSD, 1TB HHD, NZXT Phantom 410.

Me Again, I Found a Few items to talk about.

Sony announces The PS Vita TV, What is the PS Vita Tv? The PS Vita TV is a small 6cm x 10cm console and Set top box that you can connect to your TV. The system was said to give the PS Vita a second chance at life, the console will play PS Vita, Psp and ps1 games as well as give PS4 users advanced functionality. There is no Date for sale in North America however, it is going to be for sale in Japan on November 14 for about  $95 plus sales tax ( and that is only for the Console/Box.) It sounds like it is meant more for gaming instead of Movies and things like that. The Vita TV will not work with all Vita Games. There is a video showing what the PS Vita TV is about. 

My opinion on the Item is that it seems like a mini console almost like a Raspberry Pi that sony wants to put out and make it almost like you can take your gaming wherever you are going( as long as you have a tv that is powered) 

Link:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/9/4710080/sony-ps-vita-tv

Posted already, please use the search function when posting a news item

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54705-ps-vita-tv-is-a-mini-console-that-brings-games-and-services-to-your-tv-arrives-november-for-around-100

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

my baaaaaa-ddddd I didnt see the first one

A mod can delete this thread.

Rate The Photo Above Score- 8.75
~ Nikon D70~

PC Specs: 3.8Ghz Amd Quad, GTX 660ti, Asrock Extreme 4, Kingston Hyper X Beast Ram 16Gb, Kingston Hyper X 90GB SSD, 1TB HHD, NZXT Phantom 410.

gakai cloud

can also play ps2 and ps3 games

i wonder why its limited to ps1

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.