XSPC Raystorm Orientation

Is it okay if I mount a Raystorm CPU block so that the inlet is at the bottom and the outlet is at the top? This would really help me for the tubing because I have a long sagging tube across my motherboard :(

post-32875-0-72310500-1378692530_thumb.j

As long as it flows through the right holes in the right direction, mount it however you want.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Well the writing will be sideways. If you're fine with that then go for it.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Well the writing will be sideways. If you're fine with that then go for it.

I think you can rotate that part or will it not fit properly

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I think you can rotate that part or will it not fit properly

Not the central part. :(

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.