Own team accused me of hacks and decided to throw the game :(

LokiFire

What is wrong with people? especially Russian players?

I ranked up to MG2 on a loss where i carried my team heavily vs MGE's and MG1's

Ever since the rank up i have top fragged almost every game though lost and won, this one game i just became an outright machine, hell i took out their entire team on my own as the last man alive on A site with the bomb planted as a CT, my own team called out i was hacking because my aim was so damn good, i said it was just luck and reflexes.

I'm so tired of solo Q, it's rare i am ever with anyone of my own country too or near by like Germany or France.. or even Sweden, no always Russia.

Bottom two threw 5 rounds.

r0oH9MU.jpg

I have no clue how i have not deranked i won 2 games as an MG2 and lost 4, but only once did not come top of the board with a shit load of MVP and frags.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Completely irrelevant but, in your sig... what kind of rig is that?

This is a signature.

Lol if it makes you feel better I'll queue with you so you don't get kicked, ice had my fair share of hackusations. Apparently I have a triggerbot now. Kinda weird since I don't remember installing it?!?!

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

1 minute ago, Festive said:

Lol if it makes you feel better I'll queue with you so you don't get kicked, ice had my fair share of hackusations. Apparently I have a triggerbot now. Kinda weird since I don't remember installing it?!?!

According to the rank shift MG1-MG2 is old DMG/LE/LEM makes me wonder what idiot's were in those ranks, their top fragger on enemy team is a Supreme smurf but seriously we could have won that game if the idiot's listened to me and had the balls to grind it, some people are unreal.

Yeah matchmaking is a fucking joke. When I get my LEM bak and get supreme/globe I'm over MM. After the rank shit I got tossed into MGE. 

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

44 minutes ago, Festive said:

Yeah matchmaking is a fucking joke. When I get my LEM bak and get supreme/globe I'm over MM. After the rank shit I got tossed into MGE. 

Skip to 5:13 to see what happened.

You sure the throwers weren't trolls? I've had a-holes on my team that accuse the top fraggers of hacking and use that as an excuse to throw and derank.

Always two there are; no more, no less....that way your team can't kick them and you either have to take the loss or try and make up for their throwing.

Source: I have been butt hurt by derankers/trolls to many times to count

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

This would have been fine as a status update. Also report them from griefing.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.