Windows 10 - applications wont run not responding.

zzz123

Hello i have an Windows 10 Pro. I have an problems with that windows . I dont know if it is hardware or software issue.
Some of the applications randomly wont run. I mean i am clicking to open and nothing happens. I cant run task manager because he wont opening. I cant run event viewer because he wont opening. And all of rest applications randomly wont run. Sometimes logout and log again help and then some of the applications run. Games are stable and no crashes and playing games are fine.
Problem is only with opening applications in Windows 10. I made clean install on a fresh formatted disk month ago.

It can be still ram or hdd issue or just windows broke? But CrystalDiskInfo and HDTUNE showing disk is 100% ok and memtest86 no errors.

PC:
4790k stock small temps
2x8gb DDR3 Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz
Corsair 750 RM
Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2
SSD Samsung Evo 250 GB
Asus Strix 980 Ti Oc.

did you upgrade or clean install windows 10

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

did you upgrade or clean install windows 10

(He said in the post that he did a clean install)

Yes, maybe you are missing the required "Pre-Requisites" for the programs to run.

Try re downloading all the c++ and microsoft redistributables again. (To fix missing DLL's needed to run those programs)

Also, update Windows 10 if you can.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/driver.aspx

RyanTheCanadian

Network Administration / Systems Management and Security / White Hat

My computer is the definition of scrapyard wars.

Listen last time. Windows broke ( just like i stated above ) after long run of memtest86 . Is this only coincidence ? Or maybe not? ;] Thx