Low budget gaming pc

Femin Dharamshi

inspired by this video,

i wanna build a low budget gaming pc,

my budget in 8k INR which is around 120$ (HDD not included, everything except HDD included)

can you suggest me models and prices of everything i require (except the hdd)

like the motherboard, processor, ram, gpu, psu etc.

and all the other things that i require!

this would be my first pc which i would build on my own so i am a total newbie.

Thanx

Though this is off topic, i would like to say, I LOVE YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

you cant make a gaming pc for $120, its just impossible

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

2 minutes ago, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

It is hard yes, not impossible tho, with used parts at least

edit: OHH I see what you mean, you can't build a GAMING pc for $120, yeah that's true

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

When i read 8k for a budget build I thought you were Donald Trump for a second... For $120 it's pretty much not possible but getting parts from friends/familly for free/ cheap may be possible. :/

Okay, what you NEED to do because it's the cheapest and best option for you is to go to EBay, get a LGA 775 dual core CPU that comes bundled with a Motherboard, and CPU Cooler. Then you'll also need a GPU, anything from the 600 series of NVIDIA GPU's is a good choice, as well as most things from the HD 7000 series. Then you'll want an Antec or Seasonic PSU from EBay or go to EVGA BStock and get yourself a PSU from there. Then you just need a case which I recommend the Xion Performance build.

Check out my Little Ass Kicker build in my sig for inspiration.

Just now, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

Check out my Signature ;)

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

1 minute ago, verydogesuchwow said:

It is hard yes, not impossible tho, with used parts at least

edit: OHH I see what you mean, you can't build a GAMING pc for $120, yeah that's true

1 minute ago, Vespid said:

When i read 8k for a budget build I thought you were Donald Trump for a second... For $120 it's pretty much not possible but getting parts from friends/familly for free/ cheap may be possible. :/

Very possible :P

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

Not a good gaming pc though for modern AAA titles

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

Just now, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

Not a good gaming pc though for modern AAA titles

I don't think that is what OP is expecting and if you check out my build in my sig you'll know that it's more than capable for gaming.

Go around on the internet. Craiglist, ebay etc. Where you can buy secondhand items. New components? Forget that.

OK forget the motherboard, cpu and things. can i upgrade my current pc, it has only 2 ram slots and 1 gpu slot.... what gpu should i buy, and which ram... under 100$ for the best performance ?? current i have 4gb ram in one slot, thats it, and 2gb graphic card (ATI Radeon)

On 2/10/2016 at 9:12 PM, Vespid said:

OK forget the motherboard, cpu and things. can i upgrade my current pc, it has only 2 ram slots and 1 gpu slot.... what gpu should i buy, and which ram... under 100$ for the best performance ?? current i have 4gb ram in one slot, thats it, and 2gb graphic card (ATI Radeon)

12 hours ago, Femin Dharamshi said:

For ram just get the highest ammount for the cheapest you can find, don't worry about the speed of ram, it usually doesn't matter (exept on APUs). On the GPU side get the best card you can find for the money you have left, I recently got a GTX 750 2GB for 75$, if your CPU is low end it will probably blottleneck it but you'll just have to upgrade it later.