Great community here?

ArmswieldTheHero
1 minute ago, byalexandr said:

Age has quite a bit to do with it. I feel like the more mature you get with age the more you can let things go despite it not going your way.

This forum has taught me a lot over the years xD 

Well if that's what you believe! :3

24 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

Age has quite a bit to do with it. I feel like the more mature you get with age the more you can let things go despite it not going your way.

This forum has taught me a lot over the years xD 

This is true of mature people. It has a lot to do with developing a more secure sense of self as you get older. It's a good attitude to have.

For example, someone on here could try and say I'm lying about something or I'm pretending to be someone/something I'm not. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest (would make me laugh actually) since I know who I am, and that I represent myself as accurately as I can. However the same person who is the accuser may blow up and make themselves look foolish if they were on the other end of the finger pointing hand.

9 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

This is true of mature people. It has a lot to do with developing a more secure sense of self as you get older. It's a good attitude to have.

For example, someone on here could try and say I'm lying about something or I'm pretending to be someone/something I'm not. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest (would make me laugh actually) since I know who I am, and that I represent myself as accurately as I can. However the same person who is the accuser may blow up and make themselves look foolish if they were on the other end of the finger pointing hand.

I'm just glad I learned it at a younger age than most.