Android Sync issue - logged in on a friends phone

Hello,

i am having a very strage issue with android since a few days ago.

I logged into a friends youtube app to get access to a playlist for a party we had. Everything worked as it should, untill we started to notice what else "works" now,...

1. He is getting all my hangouts and gmail stuff to HIS phone. 

2. All my contacts are synced to his phone.

3. i don't know what else will sync and we did not notice yet.

Stuff we tried:

1. I went to my security page and saw his phone in the list of MY devices. Clicked on "not my device, log out there!". The device is still showing up as mine. He was NOT logged out.

2. He removed my account from his phone. This stopped hangouts and gmail sync. My contacts still show up on his phone tho.

He can NOT delete the contacts. He is getting the error: "Can not delete contacts from read only accounts".

So,.. how do we solve this mess. We definitly did not think just logging into youtube would link and sync all our data for all google services.

We simply want to "really" log out on his phone and remove all synced and linked data. So my stuff does not show up on his phone anymore.

Anyone here know how to do that? Google does not seem to have any sort of hotline to call, at least we did not find one.

Thanks.

Quick and dirty fix? Reset  his phone to factory defaults after backing up the essential data, photos etc..

1 hour ago, aurrorax said:

Quick and dirty fix? Reset  his phone to factory defaults after backing up the essential data, photos etc..

That is what we did, after days of failed attempts.

You know,... 95% of the time i am really happy i switched from iPhone to something android based. But the remaining 5% really make me bang my head against walls.

4 minutes ago, Rattenmann said:

That is what we did, after days of failed attempts.

You know,... 95% of the time i am really happy i switched from iPhone to something android based. But the remaining 5% really make me bang my head against walls.

So the issue has been "resolved" ? 

Not entirely. 

but at least nothing visual on his phone anymore.

If he logs out of his google account in a browser tho, he now has to choose between his and my login. No way to get THAT removed.

Seriously a huge google fail in my books. They should never link accounts THAT deeply (or at all) without at least asking.