My PC wont start up anymore

So my PC ran perfectly before i updated the bios. Motherboard is a Z170 Pro Gaming. After i updated the bios me PC doesn't start up. I have to restart the CMOS in order to get to the bios menu. I have and SSD where my windows is installed and a 1tb for my games. I check and it shoe an SSD, 1TB, and a Windows boot. I click on the Windows boot and my pc starts perfectly. I try and save the option to boot up because its the only one that works. Yet i can;t select that option for some reason. I just shows an the SSD and 1TB. Help me. Add me on Skype Minidud19 for more information and if you can help me.

6 minutes ago, Minidud19 said:

So my PC ran perfectly before i updated the bios. Motherboard is a Z170 Pro Gaming. After i updated the bios me PC doesn't start up. I have to restart the CMOS in order to get to the bios menu. I have and SSD where my windows is installed and a 1tb for my games. I check and it shoe an SSD, 1TB, and a Windows boot. I click on the Windows boot and my pc starts perfectly. I try and save the option to boot up because its the only one that works. Yet i can;t select that option for some reason. I just shows an the SSD and 1TB. Help me. Add me on Skype Minidud19 for more information and if you can help me.

can you take a picture? and does you pc only start when you go to the bios and select the windows boot override, you should be able to chose the ssd and boot off that since thats where you installed windows-_-

Just now, Jer45 said:

can you take a picture? and does you pc only start when you go to the bios and select the windows boot override, you should be able to chose the ssd and boot off that since thats where you installed windows-_-

If you want we can skype. Also i have to go to the bios in order for my pc to start. I can take a picture but i'm not sure of what part you want

Just now, Minidud19 said:

If you want we can skype. Also i have to go to the bios in order for my pc to start. I can take a picture but i'm not sure of what part you want

dont have skype, take a pic of this menu,  "I try and save the option to boot up because its the only one that works. Yet i can;t select that option for some reason. I just shows an the SSD and 1TB"

Just now, Jer45 said:

dont have skype, take a pic of this menu,  "I try and save the option to boot up because its the only one that works. Yet i can;t select that option for some reason. I just shows an the SSD and 1TB"

Okay i will. What i meant was that i tried to save the option that my pc ran perfectly. Where i choose windows boot and it ran perfectly. But when i click it i runs windows and then when i shut it down or restart it, it wont turn back on.

LOL - WIN_20160207_182658.JPG

LOL - WIN_20160207_182651.JPG

13 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

Its shows the ssd and the 1th and when i click the boot menu it shows the windows boot manager and the is the one that works.

PLS HELP ME.

1 minute ago, Minidud19 said:

Okay i will. What i meant was that i tried to save the option that my pc ran perfectly. Where i choose windows boot and it ran perfectly. But when i click it i runs windows and then when i shut it down or restart it, it wont turn back on.

hmm weird what happens when you dont go into the bios, do you get the insert proper boot media and reboot

go to advanced mode(hit F7) and check there on you boot order, go to "boot", then scroll down to "boot option 1#", and select the thing that works, and then go to "exit", and hit "save changes and reset"

Once i restart the CMOS I'm able to get into the bios. But if i don't restart the CMOS i can't get into the bios. Yes i have tried that. I shows 3 options. The WIndows Boot, SSD and the 1tb. Just like the picture. Those options. I have it at Windows boot manger. i restarted my PC but it just shows a Black screen.  In order for me to get into windows i have to go it the bios and double click the windows in order to get in windows. I also found this. Look. Do you think this has anything to do with it? I don't have any passwords except the one to login to my windows account. PLS help me.

WIN_20160206_192858.JPG

17 minutes ago, Minidud19 said:

move you "frozen" ssd to a different sata port, 

Just now, Jer45 said:

move you "frozen" ssd to a different sata port, 

Okay and when i do that should i try to go to the bios or just let it run and see if it starts up normally?

4 minutes ago, Minidud19 said:

move the boot ssd to a different sata port

Okay and when i do that should i try to go to the bios or just let it run and see if it starts up normally?

let it run normally first and if it doesnt work(plz God let it work:P) go to the bios and repeat my earlier suggestion

1 minute ago, Jer45 said:

let it run normally first and if it doesnt work(plz God let it work:P) go to the bios and repeat my earlier suggestion

okay.

5 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

I tried both ways. It didn't work. Before if i didn't  Restart the CMOS one it wouldn't show me the bios or turn on my keyboard and mouse. Now it turns on my mouse but the is about it.

11 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

Any thing else? I just built this PC. PLS help Me

7 minutes ago, Minidud19 said:

I tried both ways. It didn't work. Before if i didn't  Restart the CMOS one it wouldn't show me the bios or turn on my keyboard and mouse. Now it turns on my mouse but the is about it.

did you have the 1tb drive connected while installing windows? if yes you wont be able to boot without it, if no remove it and just try with one drive connected

2 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

did you have the 1tb drive connected while installing windows? if yes you wont be able to boot without it, if no remove it and just try with one drive connected

Yes i have the SSD and 1tb connected. Also i haven't disconnected the 1tb.

Yes i have the SSD and 1tb connected. Also i haven't disconnected the 1tb.

try dissconnecting the 1tb drive and try again

OKay i will

4 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

NO it didn't work. Also has this happened to you?

NO it didn't work. Also has this happened to you?

once on an old 2004 dell thing, after installing linux the thing just said bootmgr is missing, ide order was wrong

send a video of trying to boot the machine, if all else fails buy that bios chip off ebay, the problem with the m4a89gtd was it was consantly showing new cpu installed and wouldnt boot and the bios wouldnt update 

once on an old 2004 dell thing, after installing linux the thing just said bootmgr is missing, ide order was wrong

send a video of trying to boot the machine, if all else fails buy that bios chip off ebay, the problem with the m4a89gtd was it was consantly showing new cpu installed and wouldnt boot and the bios wouldnt update 

also have everything the way it was before the troubleshooting was begun

also have everything th e way it was before the troubleshooting was began

Yes i had everything the why it was before i update the bios. Also i have insurance on the motherboard so i might call them and see if they can fix it or give me a new one. Last thing. Should i be worried about the SSD being in a frozen status?

6 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

also have everything th e way it was before the troubleshooting was began

should i call them or should i take it in with a local PC shop?