Gaming PC Build 1100€

etari

Hello guys,

So i came up with this build,i'm looking forward overclocking my CPU ( never done this beffore #hype ). I"m looking into Skylake as a more future proof parts , aswell as r9 390 card.

Check it out <3

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($253.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($102.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($58.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($319.88 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $870.61
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-07 13:32 EST-0500

AS FOR PSU , i CHOSEN THIS ONE - FRACTAL DESIGN PSU Edison M 650W, Black, EU Cord

I will be adding case fans i dont know how many yet, but 2 atleast :) Will if fit in my case tho ? or maybe there's another good case in somewhere close price? THANKS !

EDIT: I didnt find where to change price currency from $ to € , but this all comes in for 1050€ - 1100€

Definitely try to get a SSD for your system!

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

128gb ssd - 80 € : ( should i add ? or just guy a 500gb sdd for 180€ and remove hdd.

1 minute ago, etari said:

128gb ssd - 80 € : ( should i add ? or just guy a 500gb sdd for 180€ and remove hdd.

I pers. would go for the 500gb ssd and ditch the hdd. you can always add hdds later. 

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

2 minutes ago, etari said:

i would go for a lower gb ssd and a hdd, beacuse if the ssd or the hdd crash you dont lose as much data

1 minute ago, MalaCraft said:

I pers. would go for the 500gb ssd and ditch the hdd. you can always add hdds later. 

sound like a plan , does everything else looks good tho ?

4 minutes ago, poownedmage said:

i would go for a lower gb ssd and a hdd, beacuse if the ssd or the hdd crash you dont lose as much data

will check it prices uhh

sound like a plan , does everything else looks good tho ?

everything else looks fine. I have never used a fractal design psu, but i guess it is just fine. (maybe look if you can find a good evga psu in that price range)

for some € more you can get the Define S Case.

12 minutes ago, etari said:

Try this... This is based from german version of pcpartpicker... Try tweakers.net for a good dutch comparrison site... Pcpartpickers isn't great in europe..

€24 over budget..

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€256.76 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€36.49 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€147.26 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€83.93 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: OCZ Trion 100 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€47.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€55.40 @ Mindfactory) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation Video Card  (€328.80 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M ATX Mid Tower Case  (€80.82 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€86.90 @ Caseking) 
Total: €1124.34
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-07 19:51 CET+0100

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Just now, MalaCraft said:

everything else looks fine. I have never used a fractal design psu, but i guess it is just fine. (maybe look if you can find a good evga psu in that price range)

evga cpu's are super overpriced here where i live,it's like 180€ and yours costs around 70€ lol..

24 minutes ago, Dzzope said:

Try this... This is based from german version of pcpartpicker... Try tweakers.net for a good dutch comparrison site... Pcpartpickers isn't great in europe..

€24 over budget..

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€256.76 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€36.49 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€147.26 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€83.93 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: OCZ Trion 100 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€47.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€55.40 @ Mindfactory) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation Video Card  (€328.80 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M ATX Mid Tower Case  (€80.82 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€86.90 @ Caseking) 
Total: €1124.34
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-07 19:51 CET+0100

i'm looking right now at msi r9 390 gaming version , and why this motherboard?  and i dont think i need 16gb ram , i'm not going to make youtube stuff or any of that , video editing and so on , we dont have such cases and gpu's where i live :( , i could drop you some of websites from where i'm willing to buy stuff, skytech,lt / fortakas.lt / kilobaitas.lt , LITHUANIAN Language - LT, 3rd world problems :| 

34 minutes ago, MalaCraft said:

those case have better air flow or something ? or just looks better overall ?

those case have better air flow or something ? or just looks better overall ?

Lithuania is EU.. I buy from germany all the time... just watch the shipping costs.. also most that stuff was amazon / one other store... Uyou should have no issue buying from inside the EU.

Just now, Dzzope said:

Lithuania is EU.. I buy from germany all the time... just watch the shipping costs.. also most that stuff was amazon / one other store... Uyou should have no issue buying from inside the EU.

thats correct,but the thing is , if i order from amazon... i would need to wait AGES, and i dont know if i would even get any guarantee about parts,so i would just rather buy from my local stores,and get all stuff in 2-3 days. With all guarantee and stuff, + ,so any specific reason why u went with krait gaming mobo ?more futures?

It was cheap and has sli and looks good..

Why would you have to wait weeks for amazon?

You order and it should take about a week to get there... there are no borders or anything.. you have the same warranty as if you bought it in the local shop. EU regulations and all that.. You have a minimum of 2 years warranty on all electrical items and you have 30 days from receipt of the item to decide if you want to keep it.

I've generally found local stores are costing more and giving worse service than big online suppliers. It's your money and all but you can see what you can get if your willing to wait like a week or maybe 2 at worst for delivery.

18 minutes ago, Dzzope said:

It was cheap and has sli and looks good..

Why would you have to wait weeks for amazon?

You order and it should take about a week to get there... there are no borders or anything.. you have the same warranty as if you bought it in the local shop. EU regulations and all that.. You have a minimum of 2 years warranty on all electrical items and you have 30 days from receipt of the item to decide if you want to keep it.

I've generally found local stores are costing more and giving worse service than big online suppliers. It's your money and all but you can see what you can get if your willing to wait like a week or maybe 2 at worst for delivery.

hmm i'l need to double check how long does it takes to get all the stuff.