Older Intel Server Xeon Build

Hey guys, Ive got an Intel Xeon E5520 Chip and 24 gb of ram in a dell r710. I am thinking of reinstalling windows 10 onto it and make a personal pc... Would there be an issue with drivers on an older xeon chip like this...?

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

Drivers should be fine, Dell has is very good at keeping all the drivers on their website up-to-date, if you have trouble finding ones you can always run Driver Pack Solutions and snatch up the ones that might not be easy to find. Windows 10 should run no problem on that system :) 

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

That should work just fine and there will be no issue with the cpu and for drivers if they don't have desktop versions just download the ones for Windows Server 2012, go into device manager, right click on something, click update driver, brows for files, then point it at the files as they wont want to install as it is the "wrong" version of Windows, but doing this should make it work

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

Just a normal 64 bit install right? No special stuff right?

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

NVM It worked