Alternatives to Enthoo Pro

Philcat101

I really like the Enthoo Pro, and would like to see more options that are like it, even if they are more expensive.

Fire away, and thanks.

EDIT: Possibly from other companies

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

H440

S340

Luxe

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just now, stconquest said:

@Philcat101

I have a question:  If you like the Phanteks Enthoo Pro so much, why not get a Phanteks Enthoo Pro? 

I am trying to explore other options, and see what they have to offer over that case. This is not a purchasing decision.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

3 minutes ago, Philcat101 said:

I am trying to explore other options, and see what they have to offer over that case. This is not a purchasing decision.

At $99 (goes on sale periodically - $80), there is nothing you can get that matches/out-does the Enthoo Pro.

Actually there is this mid tower at $95:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes515pabk

Phanteks_Enthoo_Pro_M_Acrilico.jpg

I am aware of the status of the Enthoo Pro as a great value case, but I am looking at other things which may spark my interest.

1 minute ago, Philcat101 said:

I am aware of the status of the Enthoo Pro as a great value case, but I am looking at other things which may spark my interest.

Enthoo Pro M Acrylic matches the capabilities of the Pro at a mid tower.  The Pro M lacks a fan hub controller, and a front intake fan, but is much cheaper at $70:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes515pbk

11 hours ago, Philcat101 said:

I like the Arc Midi R2, and it regularly goes on sale for around $75.