New PC -Please Help-

Lyden

I would like to invest in a gaming PC, unfortunately I do not have the experience or knowledge to build it myself. For this reason I would like to buy a prebuilt gaming PC. My budget is around £500. I have searched all across the internet and the best I would find in my price range was a PC built by Cyberpower. The PC is sold on the website Very -a bit unconventional- but the best I could find for the price. This is the website link

http://www.very.co.uk/cyberpower-gaming-armarda-gt-amd-a10-processor-8gb-ram-2tb-hard-drive-pc-gaming-desktop-base-unit-with-onboard-radeon-r7-6gcn-graphics-and-optional-microsoft-office-365/1600015695.prd?sku=sku17901874&aff=google&affsrc=acquisition&cm_mmc=google-_-PLA+-+Electricals-_-Electricals+-+Desktop+Computers+-+Pc+Base+Units-_-_85148977018&k_clickid=595ee8a3-77af-424b-a46f-059e6eafdf68&gclid=CMrF-oqTkcoCFUwYGwodCHEN2Q

it include all specs and price. I would really appreciate it if you could correct my decisions and give me some guidance.             

link isn't working..

At £500 your much better off going used.

Building a pc isn't hard.. unless you have some gremlins that need sorted.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

6 minutes ago, Lyden said:

I would like to invest in a gaming PC, unfortunately I do not have the experience or knowledge to build it myself. For this reason I would like to buy a prebuilt gaming PC. My budget is around £500. I have searched all across the internet and the best I would find in my price range was a PC built by Cyberpower. The PC is sold on the website Very -a bit unconventional- but the best I could find for the price. This is the website link1600015695.prd?sku=sku17901874&aff=googl, it include all specs and price. I would really appreciate it if you could correct my decisions and give me some guidance.             

So, your point about no knowing what you're doing is not entirely valid mostly because nobody here knew automatically how to build a computer. I know Newegg did some great videos on how to build a PC, so you should check those out. 

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

its so stupidly easy to build a PC and that PC in the link is really not a good $500 gaming box

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016