Need Help Deciding How To Water Cool GPU and CPU

Alright so here is my dilemma. I want to water cool both the CPU and the GPU via water cooling. I don't want to do my own custom loop, even though I know it would be much better instead of trying to figure out the placement of AIO coolers, but still. I currently have an H100i GTX cooler, and want to use the same for my GTX 980 TI, unless there are better suggestions for  coolers from corsair. I'm going to invest in the Corsair N980 cooling bracket, so the cooler must be compatible with that. The case that I have is a Corsair 540 High Airflow Cube case. The thing is, I want to know the best possible way to configure airflow. Currently I have 2 140m fans in the front, and the H100i on the top of the case cooling the CPU using 4 fans for push/pull configuration as well as a single 140m fan mounted at the back. I was thinking it would be an ok idea to mount a second H100i to the front of the case cooling the GPU, but I'm not toio sure. Are there any suggestions to how I should go about this? If anyone wants to add me on skype and just kinda brainstorm the best possible outcome, I'd be 100% ok with that! Thanks in advance!