RGB and Black Light LED

AlexV350

Hey guys had a question for ya'll.  I am looking to purchase an LED lighting kit, i really like the Hue+ yet I'm looking for additional features; I want RGB and i want Black Light LED as well, of course goes without saying ill need a control panel / remote to operate it and would like the ability to expand as needed.  Just want to know if there is an all in one unit that does this vs having to do 2 different units. Any suggestions will help. Thanks again!!!!

Should be possible but I don't think it exists. Basically the led strips I think have 3 different diodes all bunched up each doing one colour. So it would need a fourth doing uv. 

Probably best results with two different units.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

23 minutes ago, AlexV350 said:

Hey guys had a question for ya'll.  I am looking to purchase an LED lighting kit, i really like the Hue+ yet I'm looking for additional features; I want RGB and i want Black Light LED as well, of course goes without saying ill need a control panel / remote to operate it and would like the ability to expand as needed.  Just want to know if there is an all in one unit that does this vs having to do 2 different units. Any suggestions will help. Thanks again!!!!

For that you would need two different strips a UV based and and a RGB one with a controller as there is no all in one strip, the main thing is for UV lights is you want the case to be dark and not have any extra light for the best glowing effect.