Deskpad suggestions. (Keyboard and mouse)

darklighthim

I currently have a steelseries QCK Heavy mousepad, and whilst it's a great surface I want a change. 

I'm looking for a desk size pad which will accommodate my keyboard and mouse. By desk size I don't mean something like the padzilla Linus looked at but rather something short (Compared to my tall QCK) but wide.

I know there is a QCK XXL but It looks like it's as tall as my current heavy and the steelseries website doesn't list the measurments of the XXL to compare.

So any suggestions guys/girls?

Desktop
i5-760: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Asus GTX 760 2gb

Laptop 

i5-4300u: 8GB ram, Intel HD: 128GB: 1080p Touch

7 minutes ago, darklighthim said:

I currently have a steelseries QCK Heavy mousepad, and whilst it's a great surface I want a change. 

I'm looking for a desk size pad which will accommodate my keyboard and mouse. By desk size I don't mean something like the padzilla Linus looked at but rather something short (Compared to my tall QCK) but wide.

I know there is a QCK XXL but It looks like it's as tall as my current heavy and the steelseries website doesn't list the measurments of the XXL to compare.

go to a card store and ask for a play mat

around 20 bucks but theyre really pretty, have lots of options, and are probably just the right size

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

• 4 years later...
On 2/5/2016 at 4:57 AM, darklighthim said:

LTTStore.com Deskpad!

I got my ROG Scabbard today and I must say I am impressed. My mouse (=heavy Corsair Nightblade) feels like it's floating on a cushion of air. It's so smooth and a huge difference from the Steelseries QCK XXL. Need some moment to get used to this kind of smoothness.