im running f@h on my laptop as well but it's not progressing

So i have f@h on my desktop and my laptop both usingthe same user name, team and pass key. 

My desktop seems to be doing fine (progress% and eta) but on my laptop it just shows my gpu and cpu both running but their progress is staying at 0.00 and the eta is 0.00 secs ppd is --- and prcg is 11292 for the gpu and 10450 for the cpu (its an apu laptop btw)

how can i fix this so both of my computers fold for my account?

Edit: and i know my computer is folding the proteins because my temps are around 55 and in task manager FahCore_16 (32 bit) and FahCore_a4 (32 bit) are both using about 30% of my cpu

Edited by prolemur

how long have you started folding on your laptop? Just give it some time to sort itself out and you'll see the information popup.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

how long have you started folding on your laptop? Just give it some time to sort itself out and you'll see the information popup.

like an hour :P

like an hour :P

Just give it some time to sort itself out and if it doesn't show information in like a couple of hours then we can find the problem.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

You can also use things like GPU-Z to monitor GPU performance, to see if ti is in fact doing anything and check task-manager to see what the CPU is doing. Even my Corei7 laptop took a LONG time to Fold a single WU, so ya, give it some time, if after checking these items everything looks to be running.

Can also use HWMonitor to keep an eye on the temps.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Even though I know that every bit helps. I really don't think laptop folding is worth it.

Unless you have something like the ROG G750...

Asus Acer Gigabyte MSI ASRock hTC Benq Avermedia D-link Thermaltake ADATA VIA  Foxconn LITE-ON ECS RiTek Realtek TSMC Transcend Quanta Enermax Ducky In-Win SilverStone G.SKILL Cooler Master QNAP Sea Sonic

What do these companies have in common?

They are all from Taiwan and Awesome!

You can also use things like GPU-Z to monitor GPU performance, to see if ti is in fact doing anything and check task-manager to see what the CPU is doing. Even my Corei7 laptop took a LONG time to Fold a single WU, so ya, give it some time, if after checking these items everything looks to be running.

ya I'm already monitoring the temps they're 58 on both cores atm

Just give it some time to sort itself out and if it doesn't show information in like a couple of hours then we can find the problem.

thanks for the help the gpu just started it's first work unit and is already %1 complete, i guess i'll wait a bit longer for the cpu to start it's first wu