Is it just me or does last pass suck?

I'm not an idiot, but i swear this program never saves password properly when entering a new website or changing passwords. I have tried 4 times to get my banking password to be correct, and every time I to log in from a different computer the password is never correct. I payed for a years worth of this service, and it's frustrating to all hell. I'm no idiot, I consider myself a power user, but I am having the hardest time using this program. I just want to see my bank statement.

It's always worked fine for me.

It's probably because of the new logo. 

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

I just use Keepass and bring the database with me on a USB flash drive that's on my keychain. Sure it doesn't have easy access everywhere like LastPass, but at least I know none of my passwords are in a "cloud" somewhere, ready to be hacked.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It might be bad website. I've had bunch of them where site has weird placements. You can always check Vault if pw for the site is correct. I'd also set it to not autologin/autofill. That ways you don't get bot security after you.

I wouldn't let any software/webservice to save my banking pw. I don't even let it save my PayPal (weirdly I let it have my Google accounts).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It does the job for me, but I do have a couple sites that it's finicky with. 

Use LastPass all the time and have never had a problem with it...... Maybe you are the outlier? :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

On 2/4/2016 at 8:57 AM, Critical Jeff said:

I'm not an idiot, but i swear this program never saves password properly when entering a new website or changing passwords. I have tried 4 times to get my banking password to be correct, and every time I to log in from a different computer the password is never correct. I payed for a years worth of this service, and it's frustrating to all hell. I'm no idiot, I consider myself a power user, but I am having the hardest time using this program. I just want to see my bank statement.

I don't feel safe way to online things and way to complicated... also I like to have my passwords in a cloud services that I can control. 

I prefer Blur. It also has anti tracking built into it. So if you use something like ghostery and lastpass then you could switch to just Blur. (Also unlike ghostery it isn't anti ad tracking software developed by... an ad company *equips tinfoil hat*)

Lastpass was hacked twice in 2015. All master passwords for every account were compromised in both instances.