Graphics Card Suggestion

All right so recently I finally finished my Gaming PC. it isn't the best but it is a cut above most.

recently I got screwed over on a 4GB graphics card, so currently I have a 1Gb DDR3 GT430...

well soon I will have $300 to play around with on a great graphics card. the current graphics card

I am looking at is the MSI R9 390 8GB GDDR5. I wanted to know, is this the graphics card I want?

or is there a better video card out there that has around the same amount of memory?

I am currently looking for one that I can modify down the road for water cooling. 

my current build does have a 750 watt Modular Power Supply. So I can support a graphics card that

needs external power. plus this graphics card will be used for gaming, Such as Fallout, Team Fortress 2,

World of Tanks, ARK Survival, and many many many other games. 

(Just saying I am a playstation gamer quitting Playstation because PC seems like the place to be.)

WOW!  Where did you manage to find GDDR6?????  It's a great GPU.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4