Issue creating user - Error code: 2S129/1

Hi,

I have encountered an issue with my Username. I remember that I had the Display Name Vladelos and not Vladel but now with the forum Update I wanted to change it back (sadly I didn't find any option to do so) so I though of creating a new account and inform the Admins to disable/delete the old one but I stumbled upon a problem. Every time when I try to register a new Account if it's from my PC, from my Laptop, from my Phone using a VPN or not, deleting the Cookies or not, it doesn't work.

It keeps telling me 

Sorry, there is a problem You are not permitted to register a user account with this site. Error code: 2S129/1

Is this because of the recent update of the forum or am I restricted to only one account? I really want my old name (this one suites me also, but I would like to have the one I did really had before). 

Thanks!

P.s. I think I posted in the good section. If not please move the topic to where it should. Don't be mad at me :(

Moved to Bugs and Issues.

To request a username change, please send a PM to Windspeed36.

Regarding you being unable to create an account, have you ever been banned from this forum or any others? Your account is being caught by the spam filter.

HTTP/2 203

No, I haven't been banned from this forum previously. This is my first Account and my only one. I activated rarely on the forum O.o