Plz help im noob

Prince-Ali

I need a gaming pc for a birthday present for under AU$1000 it has to play modern games well

Including peripherals? OS?

I'll make a tower build first and adjust it accordingly.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

PCPartpicker.com is a great place to start when looking for components that are compatible and reliable.  

Just now, NiftyMist said:

PCPartpicker.com is a great place to start when looking for components that are compatible and reliable.  

Yeah but idk what is good for the price and what is bad for the price

4 minutes ago, Prince-Ali said:

Yeah but idk what is good for the price and what is bad for the price

That's why you have to do your research.  No one is going to tell you what to buy.  You need to put in the time and effort to research parts.

2 minutes ago, NiftyMist said:

That's why you have to do your research.  No one is going to tell you what to buy.  You need to put in the time and effort to research parts.

Well i asked for my personal setup from here and lots of people responded with builds 

1 minute ago, Prince-Ali said:

Well i asked for my personal setup from here and lots of people responded with builds 

The reason I say that is because of the way to worded the OP.  It is very open ended.  There are an endless combination of computer components and you need to be more specific with your OP.  Again, I would suggest doing your research and PCPartPicker is a great place to do just that.  Read the reviews of components.  That is where you will learn about what is good and what is not so good.

31 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Including peripherals? OS?

I'll make a tower build first and adjust it accordingly.

I gotta go to bed soon so i might have to reply tomorrow soz

6 hours ago, Prince-Ali said:

I gotta go to bed soon so i might have to reply tomorrow soz

PCPartPicker part list: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/L6qyJx
Price breakdown by merchant: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/L6qyJx/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($279.00 @ CPL Online) 
Motherboard: MSI H97M-E35 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($119.00 @ CPL Online) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($60.00 @ CPL Online) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.00 @ Centre Com) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($331.98 @ Mwave Australia) 
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Mwave Australia) 
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($104.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $1012.97
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-03 07:22 AEDT+1100

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder