MSI Build Your Dream PC Guide Contest

12 minutes ago, Marziman said:

What do you mean win?

If he doesn't win the MSI dream setup contest...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

7 minutes ago, Tmt97 said:

Why would this be taken down?

OH THAT'S WHAT THIS IS.  I thought this was some random build!  This makes way more sense...

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

2 minutes ago, Marziman said:

OH THAT'S WHAT THIS IS.  I thought this was some random build!  This makes way more sense...

I still dont get it lool:D

12 minutes ago, Tomthedrum said:

I still dont get it lool:D

Allow me to explain tom. You see on THIS forum, when someone has a cool idea, or wants to build a PC with a budget over 1k, then people automatically assume they are making it all up, and proceed to burn them at the stake instead of trying to actually help/understand whats going on. So you see, the PC you came up with on pcpartpicker just wasn't shitty enough to prevent the people of the forum from getting jealous and making fun of it. Don't worry, nothing you did wrong. Hopefully the rest of your day goes better than this. :D

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Just now, Tmt97 said:

Allow me to explain tom. You see on THIS forum, when someone has a cool idea, or wants to build a PC with a budget over 1k, then people automatically assume they are making it all up, and proceed to burn them at the stake instead of trying to actually help/understand whats going on. So you see, the PC you came up with on pcpartpicker just wasn't shitty enough to prevent the people of the forum from getting jealous and making fun of it. Don't worry, nothing you did wrong. Hopefully the rest of your day goes better than this. :D

Ahh now I get it:D Thanks man