Help with OC'ing a 'locked voltage' card, (Gigabyte 390)

Hey guys,

Coming into this I KNOW that I will not get much more performance out of this card with the voltage being locked, and honestly, that doesn't really bother me all too much.  I knew when building this PC I wouldn't be doing any serious OC'ing, and with this card having a flash sale at the time of purchase, (for about $290 USD, usually costing ~$330) it was perfect for me, my build, and my budget. 

Anyways, if you're familiar with this card, or would have any idea of what it's capable of getting under the stock voltage, I'd love to hear from you or just get some feedback.  I've never OC'ed anything in my life, having this be my first build and everything, I do have a 4690k, and I will probably put a small OC on it in the future, but I still only have the stock cooler, so I would rather not right now (for obvious reasons).  I've been using this card for about 3 months now, been I've been gaming, done some light video editing, normal use, all that, and I've never had a major crash or anything like that, so I know that my specific card is stable and everything works.

I got barely under 10,000 and 5,000 in FireStrike and FireStrike Extreme respectively (I'll try to include some screencaps below)

Here is a link to my card:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125792

And also I'll put in a screencap of my current (stock) MSI Afterburner settings.

Any feedback is welcome and very appreciated,

Many thanks, GH4.

AFterBrun cap.png

Firestrike Extreme Stock.png

Firestrike Normal Stock.png

i5-4690k @ 3.5ghz - Gigabyte R9390 - MSI Z97S SLI Krait - 2x4GB S.Skill RAM @ 2400 NZXT S340 - EVGA 850W B2 -  Silicon Power S60 240GB SSD (boot + main programs) - Segate 1TB (Mass storage)

Is that how you signature?

Well, since voltage adjustment is out, you just need to increase the clock speed until it start to show artifacts or become unstable and reduce the clock speed a notch to ensure stability. Don't forget to monitor your GPU temperature.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |