Computer Station

Taim_98
Spoiler

[IMG]

Since I wanted to have as much natural movement possible, these supports keep annoying vertical posts in the middle from interacting with me, while at the same time are extremely strong.

Spoiler

[IMG]

I placed the (unfinished) table top to get even more clear of an idea of what the finished product would actually look like, and to provide some motivation because things just keep going wrong

Spoiler

[IMG]

Another view. The piece of wood where my hand is, doesn't belong, it's just to hold those new pieces up. Those are mostly just for aesthetic purposes, and will house some of the electrical components to come.

Spoiler

[IMG]

Cutting out a raised platform for the inside of the "case"

Spoiler

[IMG]

Here's what it looks like after being cut and bent to shape. It's half an inch high and the edges are half an inch inwards

Spoiler

[IMG]

Placed inside the "case", and also giving a better view of the protruding front face of the case, which have been glued together and screwed in place until the glue dries.

Got a nice big box in the mail a few days ago (Thursday). 

Spoiler

[IMG]

Wonder what could be inside! (of course, I knew what it was mostly, but still exciting nonetheless)

Spoiler

[IMG]

Ah it's my new Xbox One and all the other goodies

Spoiler

[IMG]

Spoiler

[IMG]

Got such a good deal on the Xbox bundle. 4 games, the console, and an extra controller. I might just sell it and go for the elite one

Spoiler

[IMG]

The RAM was too good of a deal to pass up as well. And since I`m planning on going with more of a black and white components theme now it works in my favor, even if it`s not the fastest (I don`t need extreme speeds anyways)

Spoiler

[IMG]

Got this the next day for a great price as well. Excited for the jump in storage!

Thank you to the Amazon Prime day deals for being a little more generous to Canadians this year! Here's hoping the gap between the US and Canada sites is closed and we get the same perks and prices.