Headset Debate

Jonza

Hey guys,

I'm stuck between 3 headsets I was wondering if you guys could help me choose the three headsets I have choose are.

• Corsair Vengeance 1500 or 2000
  • Logitech G430
  • RAZER Kraken Pro
  • Plantronics GameCom 780

I do allot of online gaming and Skype calling so I will be using the microphones built in on these headsets

Any help is greatly appreciated 

Thanks

-TehJonny

Out of those, Vengeance 2000 for sure. Now that the drivers have been updated (Dolby) they're an all around quality headset. 

Also wireless  ^_^

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

The best headset I have ever owned was $9 from BigW (cheapass homewares store).  Some cheap chinese manufacturer took a moderately O.K headphone and glued a mic to the side.  Shame it fell apart after 6 months or I'd still be using it.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The g230 is pretty much the same thing as the g430 its just red and doesn't have surround sound. But if you've been following Linus for a while Im sure you know his argument on surround sound gaming headsets.

The best headset is no headset. Get headphones. At that price range, the ATH-M50s would be a good choice, though there are others. If you need a microphone, the ZM-MIC1 and ModMic are good candidates.

Beyerdynamics dt 990s 770s and 880s are so cheap on amazon. Get them if you can!

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  •