low(ish) budget i3 build

Hemanse

Putting together a somewhat cheap bundle so i can upgrade my old rig, only thing i really have for it is SSDs, HDDs and a MSI GTX 760. Put together this list from a Danish online shop, im pretty set on the i3 since it should do fine together with the 760 as far as i know, 8 gigs of DDR4 2133Mhz, from what i know H110 only supports up to 2133.

The thing im not so sure about is the PSU and motherboard, according to the psu tier list the fractal should be tier 2ish, also like that fact that its atleast semi modular. The motherboard i have not been able to find all that much info on, love the fact that its just 70$ and still come with some nice options, for some reason it also supports both DDR3 and DDR4, probably not together but still an odd decision.

Any improvements to make? Thought about getting a Z170 board, but not like im gonna overclock the 6100 unless i get a beta bios, which is still in very much beta and it also raises the cost quite a bit.

Also missing a case, again not sure what to get here :(

yU7sfJm.png

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

What is your overall budget?

Around 3000 danish kroner, which is 430-440 usd, prices here are generally a bit higher compared to the us tho, the 4 things i got on my list so far combined are 360-370 usd.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

Around 3000 danish kroner, which is 430-440 usd, prices here are generally a bit higher compared to the us tho, the 4 things i got on my list so far combined are 360-370 usd.

If you are going with an I3 I don't see the reason to get a newer mobo that requires DDR4, a DDR3 mobo would be alot more cost effective and be better for the cpu

Edit: Just noticed that the mobo you are looking at is $70 so nvm but there are some cheaper mobos for DDR3 that you could choose from 

If you are going with an I3 I don't see the reason to get a newer mobo that requires DDR4, a DDR3 mobo would be alot more cost effective and be better for the cpu

This motherboard is pretty much as cheap as it comes here for a socket 1151, why would DDR3 be better for the cpu?

This motherboard is pretty much as cheap as it comes here for a socket 1151, why would DDR3 be better for the cpu?

Nvm just realized it doesn't matter 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zNn7zy

Heres this its $60 cheaper than what you have and the PSU is fully modular as well. As for the case there are some that are really nice and good for the price. I currently have a Corsair Spec 01 and its really good, especially for the price. Check around on pcpartpicker, look at ones that are in within your budget and if you aren't sure about one look for a youtube video on it.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zNn7zy

Heres this its $60 cheaper than what you have and the PSU is fully modular as well. As for the case there are some that are really nice and good for the price. I currently have a Corsair Spec 01 and its really good, especially for the price. Check around on pcpartpicker, look at ones that are in within your budget and if you aren't sure about one look for a youtube video on it.

Sadly the prices arent really compareable compared to here, for example the Supernova GS 650w is 122$ compared to the 70$ you can get it for in the US :)

Sadly the prices arent really compareable compared to here, for example the Supernova GS 650w is 122$ compared to the 70$ you can get it for in the US :)

Wow that is a huge increase, so then what you have is good 

Wow that is a huge increase, so then what you have is good 

Yeah think im gonna stick with it, the prices here are pretty dumb, added taxes and all that.

The corsair spec does look alright for the price aswell.