Earphones / earbuds suggestion

Kira0172

Hi all,

As I recently lost my headphones in the bus (standard Samsung Galaxy s3 earphones), I was looking for new headphones to buy, though I do have some limitations as far as price goes and a couple more things you might wanna take into account. I'm looking for suggestions as to which model to buy,

Criteria:

- Price should be around €50 (About 65 USD), can be a little more.

- Headphones are used for a variety of purposes, not just music. (Music, different genres (not containing much bass) movies, listening to lectures)

- I need good build quality: a reason why I don't prefer most sennheiser earphones

- Having a mic and volume control woul be nice to have, but is in no way a requirement.

- In - ear only, I don't use headphones when I'm outside.

Device I use for music/video: iPhone 5, Micosoft Surface RT.

If there are any suggestions they are welcome. Perhaps someone who actually owns one and can speak from experience.

Thanks!

I've owned JBL's J33 and they were pretty good, so check out the J22 maybe? Unfortunately the "i" models with inline mic and button are substantially more expensive. I got my J33's for $40 on some sale, so check them often if you're considering (maybe look at prices at other retailers as well - price differences can be huge between the various Amazon sites). I liked these much more than SteelSeries Flux In Ear Pros, and would stray from "gaming" earbuds for the same reasons that "gaming" headsets don't sound very good.

Something cheaper I own is a House of Marley product (just "Marley" is the same company depending on where you look for them). It is durable, and sounds like what everything else does at that price point.

I've owned JBL's J33 and they were pretty good, so check out the J22 maybe? Unfortunately the "i" models with inline mic and button are substantially more expensive. I got my J33's for $40 on some sale, so check them often if you're considering (maybe look at prices at other retailers as well - price differences can be huge between the various Amazon sites). I liked these much more than SteelSeries Flux In Ear Pros, and would stray from "gaming" earbuds for the same reasons that "gaming" headsets don't sound very good.

Something cheaper I own is a House of Marley product (just "Marley" is the same company depending on where you look for them). It is durable, and sounds like what everything else does at that price point.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've checke J22 and J33 out. Problem is I'm from the Netherlands so I would have to let it ship if I were to order via Amazon from a foreign country. The 33's seem to be on the expensive side. The 22's seems fine, however my only problem with it is that it's white which shows quick wear & tear...

I came across today's iBOOD deal here in the Netherlands, there is a duoback Fischer Audo FA-912 being sold http://www.ibood.com/nl/nl/

Has anybody owned FA earphones before? They seem to be made by Denon, which I have used before and seemed nice.

Plus it seems the JBL J33's seem to be about 60 Euro's which is not that much... Im hesitant between J33's & FA-912's...

The 22's seems fine, however my only problem with it is that it's white which shows quick wear & tear...

Do they not come in black over there? Both versions come in both colors here.... 

Can't speak good or bad for Fischer products.

Do they not come in black over there? Both versions come in both colors here.... 

Can't speak good or bad for Fischer products.

Oh I Just saw they do, I've only checked one store for the J22. Though they are around 40 euro's, in which case I'd give the 20 extra for the J33's I think

Lol Oddball, le copy paste face.

:P Yeah, two people asking for earbuds for 50 euros for pretty much the same use, had to.

Headset